Chapter 12

(Clara in the mm)

Deontes POV

Hope and her mom just left our house going home. I can't lie she is one hell of a woman and is not afraid of anything or anyone except for me i cant wait till she pisses me off and get to go between her legs and discipline those cheeks wait lemme ......... lucky someone interrupted by someone calling me.

"Mane shoota this the 5th time I done called you" Dallas said irritated the others just looked at me with knowing smirks.

"Now now Dallas leave that boy alone he about to go to sleep and have wet dreams about my Hope my nigga Hope is off limits you a how and she will murk your ass " Momma said while standing up and leaving to go bed .

"He want him some fat cheeks" my brothers all said at once and then burst out laughing.
Wait a minute she probably got that fat juicy fat ma typa punani that punani that make you have to put in extra work for before you even think of smashing her , she prolly got that warm punani that makes you nut in seconds i gotta find out .

"Oooh shit we lost him and now he comes back with a hard" Dylan said throwing a pillow to me i quickly took it and walked to my room while they carried on talking.

THE FUCK IS THIS GIRL DOING TO ME

Lemme call her ass up coz she gave us her number note the the time is just after 12 am.

I call her phone and it tells me she is on another call . I been tryna call her for the past 30 minutes this bitch really got me fucked up why is she not answering her future husbands calls who is so important other than me.

I gave up on calling her I got up and put some jeans on and sweater with my slides and went downstairs and drove . I got to her house and called her to come out . I heard a knock on the window and unlocked the door .

"Hey baby" Clara said tryna kiss me.

"B i only need my dick wet ain't no baby here wet it so i can go" she then just started crying.

"So it's about that fat immigrant bitch I saw she was at your house she was on all your brothers story tell her on Monday she gonna see me coz ion play about mines" so basically Clara is the family hoe she been fucked by all my brothers even 15 year old Dallas that bitch has repeated so many years i even forgot how old she is.

When she spoke about Hope i got out the car and yanked her out and chocked that mf and threw her onto the grass . Nobody messes with whats been claimed by my family my brothers see a sister my momma see's a daughter and i see my Future Wife.
I got home and went straight to sleep .

It's Monday morning and im woken up by Dallas jumping on my bed.

"Yoooooooh bro get the fuck up we gotta go to Hopes house and take her with us to school" he said all excited.
At the mention of her name i just ran to the bathroom and took a shower after I was done i used some shea butter on my skin and sprayed my Versace perfume after I got done getting dressed.

When I got downstairs Dallas and Dylan were waiting by the door

When I got downstairs Dallas and Dylan were waiting by the door. I dont know why they so excited to see my girl. We got in my tinted black G wagon and put the address mom gave us in the GPS it took us 20 minutes to get to her house.

Oh and we did end up texting during the weekend.

Dylan ran and knocked on the house it was a big yet simple house Dallas was right we moving in cant have my baby living alone.

Mah opened the door we been hangin with her she cool peoples and why not steal Hopes name for her.

This is mah now^^^

"Boys its 6 in the morning why are you so early " she asked smiling this woman is a true example of African beauty.

"We missed y'all so we had to come for a visit in our new home" I replied

She chuckled and let us in the house on the inside is beautiful.

"Who decorated this house " Dylan asked shocked

"Oh Themba did she came up with everything you should see her room and the dining rooms everything she put her all"

"Oooooh and come on i made some porridge " we washed our hands and sat down waiting . She came back and gave us 2 bowls each of this white gooey substance.

"So I'm giving y'all two bowls so y'all can try different flavours first i have butter and sugar then i have peanut butter with sugar so you add how much you want" we got to working coz we all about trying new things when we were done mixing we started eating she said choose between the 2 and we ate both I was impressed coz i have never tastes something so smooth and something that's plain but you can add your own flavor now i cant wait for dinner on Friday.

When we're on our second bowl Hope walked down looking surprised to see us . We said our goodmorning and ate in silence until a phone rang and Hope answered seems like it was a older woman then i love hearing her speak her language it makes her look even more sexy.
Dallas snatched the phone and put all 3 on the phone .

"Oooooooh were did they get such fine young men" we couldn't help but smile coz seems like we got our selves a granny i think on Christmas break we going to South Africa coz my sperm donors family dont want us .
We spoke for a while

"Bye babies my new grand sons and say bye to the other people y'all with" then she hung up.

Mah and Hope looked so hurt i had to laugh.

We left for school.

"Can i connect my phone to the Bluetooth " Hope asked coz it was quiet

"Sure" she connected

"Imma give y'all a taste of South African music "

When the song started she started doing these crazy but the shocking part they went with the beats im a new fan seriously we listened to a couple more until we got to school we were hyped but i could feel something was about to go down i saw Hope texting i think she had the same feeling we got out the car all eyes were on us . Hope said bye to us and went to her friends they were hugging all that shit girls do even the gay boy.

We left them and went on until I heard screaming.

Not edited