Chapter 8

Deonte's POV

The names Deonte Miller I'm 19
Son of Tasha and Lucas Miller I got 4 brothers I'm the third son my dad's a well known King pin in Atlanta known worldwide the niggas made a name for himself but haven't seen him since my parents divorced when I was 13 .

It's been a week since that african beauty moved here I met her at the hotel she stayed at we stared because we noticed that was the girl our mom had been talking about that she moved all the way from South Africa. My brother's were shocked that a thick girl could be this beautiful and all but I sorta took a liking in shorty I love me a woman who ain't afraid to eat. When I heard she was coming to Atlanta High I was more than excited but I could only watch her from afar coz a nigga has a reputation for being a man whore but if I catch her with a one of these whack ass boys theres finna be a problem I don't play bout what's mines.

I been watching her since she arrived at this school which was two weeks ago and can I tell you baby girl doesn't take shit from anybody she ain't afraid to stand up for her self people be testing her with the most dumbest questions and she replys with so much sarcasm which has you laughing for a minute or two.

She is in all my classes but still haven't spoken to her she hangs with that faggot and the fine ass white girl. But good news is mom invited Thembalethu or lemme call her My Hope I did my research I have a crush on shorty back to the real deal. I'm currently in my bedroom getting ready for the dinner we bouta have with the Zulu's can't wait to stare at baby girl for the longest.

The doorbell rings while I'm lost in my thoughts
I run out first. Screaming
'I'LL GET IT!!!!"

When I open the door I'm shocked to see ...............

A/N he says his a man whore will his feelings for her change him or is there no hope for their relationship.