"Ang sabihin mo judgemental ka lang." - Jeva playfully rolled her eyes and laughed. "You know, that was also one of the people's problems. They easily judge other people on how they talked, dressed or whatsoever. They didn't look in the inner self of that one person. Malay mo may pinagdaanan lang kaya naging ganyan." - she explained.

Napatango-tango naman si Champ. She is actually right. People tend to judge other people without knowing both sides.

"Bakit? May pinagdaanan ka ba?" - he asked curiously.

Jeva laughed. "Actually, ako, I'm exempted." - she laughed again. "Wala kasi akong pinagdaanan. Siguro nakuha ko ito kay Mari." Sorry bells. Ngumisi siya sa ginagawang pagdamay sa pangalan ng kaibigan. Which is half true.

"Yes, I think so. Maybe." - pagsang-ayon naman ni Champ sa asawa. Which made them both laugh.

Jeva knew that her best friend and her husband once encountered each other. Iyon yung time na nilagnat sya ng sobrang taas.

Mari also has an unfiltered mouth, she is most of the time worse than Jeva. Kahit ganun ay hindi dito nakuha ni Jeva ang ganoong ugali dahil ang ugaling yan ang isa sa mga rason kung bakit sila naging magkaibigan.

Jeva stopped laughed when she heard some clicks. She saw her husband taking pictures of her using his phone so, she positioned herself and smiled at the camera. Ilang shots pa ang kinuha ni Champ sa kanya, may naka-peace sign, nakapout at iba't ibang style.

"Let's take a picture together." - Champ said.

"Ay wow ha? Kung ako ang magyaya ayaw mo. Gusto mo ikaw lang ang magyaya dahil alam mong gogors lang ako." - maktol niya.

Champ laughed at her as he put his arms around her shoulder and pulled her to give her a kiss on her cheeks. "Mali naman kasi ang tanong mo. Hindi dapat first picture together ang sinabi mo dahil hindi naman yun ang unang picture natin."

Jeva furrowed her brows. "Paanong mali? At anong hindi iyon ang unang picture? Nababaliw ka na ba? Wala akong maalalang nagpicture na tayo so, hindi yun mali."

Champ chuckled as he scrolled something on his phone and handed it to her. "Here, look at this." - he immediately wrapped his other hand around his wife's waist and buried his face on her neck. "Now, tell me, am I wrong? Or you are?"

Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Jeva sa kanyang nakita. There were three pictures of them together. The first one is, Champ is smiling at the camera giving a peace sign while she was sleeping and half of her face was covered by a blanket. It was their first time sleeping together. The second one is she washing the dishes while Champ's arm wrapped around her waist and his chin was on her shoulder with his eyes closed while pouting his lips. Likod niya lang ang nakikita pero kitang-kita and mukha ng asawa niya. It was the second time that she scolded him because he broke the plates again when he tried washing them. The third one, was she sitting on his lap with her hands wrapped around his neck as she buried her face on his shoulder. The scenery was on their beach house' balcony.

Bukas-sara ang kanyang bibig dahil hindi siya makapaniwala for, all of those three pictures were posted on his personal instagram account.

"W-why?" - Jeva is literally shaking. Her heart jumps with joy. Hindi inakalang magagawa ito ng asawa.

Champ shrugged nonchalantly. "I told you I love you, right? And, I also respect your privacy. I wanted the world to know that I am really in love with someone at the same time without ruining your privacy." - he smiled at her.

Jeva smiled back and hugged him tightly. "You are my dream that I really wanted to have and I am so thankful that those dreams came into reality."

Bumitaw si Champ sa pagkakayakap nilang dalawa. He reached his hand on his face and caressed it using his thumb. "I may be your dream but you are my reality. I don't want to lose you. Don't leave me, okay? Please, trust in me. I don't know how to face the world if I'll lose you."