-Fight- (7)

Here's the next part!
.
.
.
.
.

You went to the changing room with Rose. Luckily you had an extra dress. You changed into the dress. It was a pair of denim shorts and a black single striped crop top. On top of that there was a white cardigan. You also wore black boots with that. You went out of the room to your next class as the bell was going to ring.

Tae's pov

I slapped that nerd really hard. I enjoyed it and then jennie added more spice to the show. She slapped on the other side of her face. She ran to her group and took her bag. Then the nerd ran outside the canteen.

I went to my group with jennie. Jennie was happy. I sat with jhope and jimin. I started eating when rm hyung spoke.

Rm:- you should not have slapped her
Tae:- she can slap me why cant I
Jennie:- yeah oppa tae oppa is right and she even insulted me
Rm:- Am I talking to you jennie *rude tone*
Tae:- hyung stop talking rude to her

Jennie started fake crying. Taehyung went and calmed her down. Rm just ignored. Actually rm knew everything about you. He knew that you were just acting and what jennie did to you.

Time skips

It was the end of the college. You just wanted to go and sit alone somewhere. You decided to go and take a walk to the park.

Y/n's pov

I wanted to walk and fresh my mind. I just wanted to be all alone. But guess what my Bestfriends wont leave me. They will get worried and come with me. Today I will lie them and go. I am really sorry but I have to. We all came out of our class and stood near the cars.

Y/N: guys I have to do a little work I will join you afterwards but I will go alone
Rose:- are you sure cause we dont want you to be in trouble
Y/N: yup I am sure. And you all continue bye
Everyone:- bye pabo

At the park
You however just escaped from them and went to the park walking. You reached the park and sat on a bench. You felt something soft bear your leg. You bent and saw a cute little kitten.

It was black in colour with cute little blue eye balls. You take it in your hands and start playing with it. You brushed its hair and tickled it. You got happy and were enjoying with it.

While jk's pov

I came to a shop to buy some snacks for hyungs and me. While I was going back through a park. I saw that nerd y/n sitting on the bench and playing with a little kitten. She looked CUTE playing with the kitten. WAIT..!! WHAT!! DID I JUST SAID HER CUTE!!!
This cant be happening I cant fall for that nerd. How about stalking her. Let's do this Jungkook and let me see where do she lives. I went near her and sat a little far from her so she cant recognize me.

It was almost dark. She got up and keeps the cat down. She walked out of the park and I followed her. She was going towards an alley. This nerd is taking a risk. Does she knows that bad guys are there at this time and may kidnap or abuse her.

I will follow her who knows what happens to her. I follow her and keep distance. I saw a drunk guy stops her. She gives him a stare but he just smirked. I went near to heat what they are talking.

Man:- oh what a hot girl!!(drunk)
Y/n:- leave the way
Man:- who will leave such a hot and sexy one alone
Y/n:- dont cross your limits or it wont be nice for you
Man:- what you will do beat me (laughs)
Y/n:- who knows I may
Man:- dont challenge me I am good at boxing

When he said good at boxing I knew that the nerd is in danger. I was seeing them. He just touched her hair. And she... SHE STARTED BEATING HIM!!! I was just observing her. She knows taekwondo and boxing and karate. OH MY HOLY SH*T!!!! She is really a MYSTERY. She sat on him and started punching his face. I admit she is hot and little SCARY too. I wont tell tae about it. What if she is not a nerd?! I can make her mine. *smirks*

After few more punches,She got up and said him.
Y/n:- Dont you dare to think that every girl wont know how to fight. And you need little more practice at boxing and have to make your moves perfect.

She then left leaving the man on the ground. I was just staring her and soon she disappeared from my eyes. I saw the time and it was nearly 7. I ran to the house cause hyungs will be super angry where I was.

___________________♡_________________

Total words:- 1450

Last update for today