THE STARTING OF TRIP (36)

I start my bike and rode off to the College.......
.
.
.
.

Once I reached at the college I parked my bike and went in the campus gaining everyone's attention which has been common for me.

As I was passing by the corridor I heard someone shout my name as I turned and saw Lisa and Rose. I ran to them and hugged them. We all three giggled and made our way to the auditorium of the campus where all the students had to gather.

While we were going someone bumped into my shoulder , I turned and saw .....Jimin ,this pervert !

"Oop I am sorry , I thought you were my girlfriend" he said scratching the back of his neck. "I guess you have your eyes to see who is your gf and who is not? If you just wanted my attention you could told me the truth" I said crossing my arms across my chest and raised an eyebrow, Rose and Lisa stood behind me listening us..

"What's happening here?!"

I and Jimin turned to the direction from where the voice came and the person was none other than , Kim Taehyung !

"Tell your friend not to touch me or any other girl inappropriately. And take him for a eye check-up because he can't see who is his girlfriend and who is not " I replied in a cold tone and dragged away Rose and Lisa with me.

|Tae's POV|

I was passing by the corridor when I heard Y/N's voice and I could make out she was angry. I went in the direction of her voice and saw her talking with Jimin. I got quiet jealous because Y/N is a little close to him and he is a flirty boss.

I went up to them and spoke "What's happening here?!"

They both turned to me and Y/N spoke up. "Tell your friend not to touch me or any other girl inappropriately. And take him for a eye check-up because he can't see who is his girlfriend and who is not " she said and left. I raised my eyebrow at Jimin and I saw him gulping.

"What was that jimin?" I asked. "It was just a mistake. I thought she is my girlfriend and I bumped into her. That's it and for that she said that much. " He tried making me understand. I nodded and went to the hall where we have to gather.

All the students were gathered there. I stood with my friends and we all waited for the teacher. The teacher came in getting greeted by all of the students.

She started announcing some stuff related to the trip. Just a boring speech.

She finished saying all the rules and stuff as all of us went out of the hall to our vehicles. I am excited for the trip because Y/N is my partner. It's gonna be fun ;)

I got into my car with Jimin and Jungkook while other hyungs were going in another car. I settled down on the driver seat and looked on my side as my eyes landed on Y/N.
She will go by a bike. A daring one !

She looked to my side as our eyes met,
I smirked at her and she returned a smirk .

|Y/N's POV|

All of the students including me went to their vehicles and got ready to go to our trip destination. Everyone were going with their friends and even I could do that but going alone is the real fun ! Agree??

I put on my helmet and sat on my bike, starting it. I looked to my side and caught Taehyung looking at me or should I say staring me.

He smirked at me and I smirked back. I am a baddy too. I could see a pure confused on his face.

"Wanna come in for a race" I asked removing my helmet. "Of course baby but the loser will obey the winner! Challenge accepted?" said Taehyung in response. I nodded and put my helmet on again.

We went to the main gate and the race is gonna start now. I will show the real Y/N. Before the race started I put on my gloves ready to start the race.....

_________

Who will win ?? Excited for the next chapter right !

Sorry for the delay :( I had some personal issue so I couldn't take time for this .. And sorry for the short chapter too, I am just SORRY
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY

(this became too much lol)
Ok so,

Do check out my oneshot book and give some feedback on it :)

I will try giving double update next :)

Shout-outs

GHUKVY

LeichelleRodriguez

Btslover20187

And lastly my bub
koo_faixy ❤️❤️❤️❤️