Crush

The girls in the school did one thing or the other to get Mr Abdul's attention while I just needed good grades to get out of this  school. Ask our fellow graduates who were once in this shoes they'll tell you same thing ,some say you're shaving the hair close to your forehead and that's where it's most painful ..at the end.

At the studio

During lectures Mr Abdul prefer an interactive class and that's where i could not ignore keeping quiet, the curiosity in me makes everyone think am a know it all. Here, am not the only one who is curious enough to participate ,ask questions and challange but others do as well ,that's why I love the lessons at the studio it's so interesting. At the end of the lessons we'd practice what has been taught and today's lecture was on how to create artifacts.After that,We were instructed to mold different articles of choice.

Mr Abdul; Concentration , balance are the key to displaying a good feature of an object.......I promise a little prize to any one with the best creation.

Laila!he called out

That's your name right?

Laila:Yes sir

Mr Abdul: If you were to win what prize would you claim?

Laila:Well it depends on how rich you are

Hhhhh students laugh

Mr Abdul: Silent please.............Well, just so you guys don't rub me off my money am I as poor as everyone here.

Ahhhhh...class exclaimed

Give it your best shot guys we'll meet in our next class,he said and the class was dismissed.

Everyone made their way out

Mr Abdul was about to leave when feena approached him...

Feena: Sir please I have a request or can I say it's more like a favour

Mr Abdul :Ok go on

Sir.... I didn't quit comprehend "the abstract connection between imagery and the mind" your lectures last week?

Mr Abdul:Ohh...ok

Feena:If you could explain a bit more I'll be very grateful

Mr Abdul: Of course why not but I've got a meeting to attend now,why not meet me in my office this evening I have a less busy schedule by then.

Feena: Sure sir thank you

A smirk appeared on her face as she left the class with the feeling of triumph....

Student: Your friend seems to have a strong interest in ..errrr.... learning.

Laila:I don't know what you mean but the reality is vivid enough to see am not her kinda company anymore ....And what's your name again?

Am farida Omar, wanna grab some lunch at the cafeteria?...