My life

I was walking towards the stage with the media all over taking pictures , seeking to have just one word with the number one most popular model in all of Nigeria.Of course, my body guards would not allow that ,why not?If they did, i would fire them. As I reached the stage,I stood at the speaker and said Good day ladies and gentlemen, gesturing my hand I received a wave of applause from the audience..... Thank you....thank you.I continued ,it is a wonderful opportunity to stand before you after all these years to finally be selected as the representative for the international modeling competition in London .No words can express how I feel...I would also like to show gratitude and appreciation to my friends and family and all others who supported me through my trials and harships ... indeed , this is one of the greatest achievement in my life .....

After I delivered my delightful speech,a woman stood up from the audience and said, Mrs Laila ,what do you have to say to others who are inspiring to be hard working and dedicated model like you?

I was about to answer when suddenly the microphone started emitting disturbing sounds,then the lights went off leaving Ray's of sun light coming through the window.One by one, people started disappearing, leaving the questioner who seems to be moving closer and closer .The woman grew long ears and shouted "Get up Laila "You're gonna get late for Art class . Sadly, it was my roommate, izzah.Gosh whats wrong with me ?The other day ,i dreamt of driving in a Benz then got thrown out mercilessly .I exhaled deeply and got up.
Taking a shower i kept thinking if the lecturer would let me in, cause I was always late,my roomie is the total opposite definition of me. My name is Laila ,am the ugliest girl in my college,call me Laila! and you won't find anyone who knows that name ,am mostly bullied as lolo !hhh funny right? I mean some people call me a loser because am also clumsy infact it's what the seven BFs call me;mainat, deexen ,Zeenah,um
my ,hafy,dee dee,Susu.They're the most famous and beautiful girls in the college .Thats what they call themselves "BEAUTY BESTIESs.More over, they are good to almost every one except me.

I approached the lecture room and all eyes turned towards me....I greeted the lecturer and to my surprise ,He said come in.