Truth or dare

We went back to celebrating.
I told meela and the rest what happened and how Alex and Sophie scared off that monster.

Meela;Thank God they got there in time otherwise only God knows what that guy would have done to you. She said to them,Thank you.

Sophie ;you can always count on us.

Mind if we play a little game meela?Alex said with a grin

Meela;It's getting late, i think we should go home.

Sophie;come on meela, for goodbyesss..

She smiled and said ,ok buh just one round . Don't wanna get my brain all worked up when am finally done with BUK.

We sat six in a circle,i,my siblings, cousin,Alex,and Sophie. Mean while dad called and made it clear he was waiting at the gate for us.

Laila; so what's the penalty if one fails.

Meela; Then the person will have to be punished. I Suggest the person go home on feet.

Alex;No, it's not safe besides your dad is waiting for you.

Hanifa;May I suggest the person
explains to dad why we were late?

Khalifa;Oh no I pity that person because the last time I gave dad a wrong answer,i received a wonderful slap on the cheeks.

Everybody laughed and agreed.

Sophie threw the first question ; Truth or dare  khalifa?

Khalifa;Dare

Sophie; I dare you to drink five 70cl bottles of Pepsi.

Khalifa felt like crying.He picked up five 70cl bottles of pepsi which were available at the party and drank until his stomach felt like a drum .when he reached the fourth,he said; I know you hate me Sophie.

Hhhhh..there came laughters.
But I won't give up.

Next was khalifa's turn;Truth or Dare hany darling?

Hanifa;Truth;

Khalifa; who are the people you love most in the world?

Hanifa; My dad,my sister and most especially my adorable twin brother.

Awwwn.....  chorused
Also meela sweetheart of course.

Hanifa's turn;ok big sis, Choose one

Laila;Truth

Hanifa;If you were asked to choose between your best friend and the the crown of a model Artist,which one would you go for .

I kept silent for a while .. thinking ..after some time i finally said ,I think i would rather go for pancakes than choose one.

Khalifa;I think what she meant to say is she would rather dad gives her a motivating slap.

Hhh...yeah at least we have some cover  now...Neela said.

Laila;Truth or Dare Neela?

Dare; I dare you to point out the guy you told me about on our trip to Zaria.

Neela Pointed out reluctantly to Alex and then i remembered why the name Alex sounds so familiar.ohh.... my.... God!!Alex was a halfcast unlike Sophie ,he studied in Bilgeria and completing his Masters degree program here. He sought to be msela's boyfriend but because of the differences in religion ,she refused to give him a chance.

Neela; And now am the last .Truth or Dare Alex?

Alex; Truth

Neela; If you were a girl,why would you love a boy you can't be with?
.
He kept quiet for few minutes and said ; Because.......am.......... not girl.

Laila;haha.Thank God I have a partner now...

Sophie ; Congratulations Alex,in case you've forgotten how a Nigerian dad slaps so hard ,bear in mind that i'll save ice blocks for your red face.

Hhhhh .......

So we went home cheering and cherising the good memories of the day...