Bonus Chapter 2: EVERYONE CRIES

Bonus chapter contained mini chapters from previous chapters to fill in the blank.

How to know what chapter the mini ones filled in?

If you see chapter 1.2.5, it happened in chapter 1 after the second dot (•) 🤗

Enjoy!

♪♪♪

"One minute incredible. Then it's ripped away. Maybe someone fell in love with you and couldn't stay. Everybody needs love, everybody needs to be loved. Everybody needs touch. And everybody wants to be enough."

Everyone Cries by Echosmith

♪♪♪

Chapter 17.2.5

Win was still inside his car that was parked in the garage of his house. He was pondering if telling his parents about him and Bright would be the best thing to do right now. Was it too soon since they just made it official yesterday?

His parents were still home but the chauffeur was all ready, standing near the car. Win pushed himself to get out and came into his house. He was already home, it was no use to delay it any longer.

The moment Win entered the living room, his parent were walking towards the door. His dad noticed him before anyone.

"Oh, you're back, luuk."

"Sawasdee khrab, Papa, Mama."

"Go eat breakfast with your brother and sisters na..." Win's mother patted his arm. "Let's go, Pap-"

"Papa, I need to talk,"

"Later," His Dad said, waving his hand as he walked. "We are in a rush."

"But I have a boyfriend."

In a moment, everything came to standstill. His siblings who were there to walk their parents to the door, caught their breath. His parents carefully turned around to face him. The parents and siblings looked at each other, but no one respond Win.

"Win have a boyfriend khrab, Papa."

"Is he Bright?" His Dad asked.

"Umm," Win answered as he lower and raised his head slightly, confirming the speculation.

"I see,"

Watching his Dad came closer to him, Win kept his head down. So many what ifs, but his Dad's question opened his eyes wider.

"Do you love him?"

Win did not reply immediately. He observed his parents' facial expression, but none of them showing a red light.

"Is word 'very much' exaggerated to explain the love I feel for him khrab?"

"I have no idea. It's your feeling. You are the only one who knows if it is much or less than that," His Dad shrugged. "So, you love him, right?"

"Khrab."

"Then, what's the problem?" His Dad asked again. "Ice reported me that Bright came here twice only to look for you. In the past, he had never done that without you were with him. I think, he cares for you a lot."