"Sweet." Ross looks back down at his phone so he can finish off Laura's video. Once it's finished, he scrolls through her old videos and reads out the titles in his head, not actually watching any of them. When they pull up in front of their apartment building, he pockets his phone and headphones before getting out of the van and grabbing his guitar from the back (he usually brings his guitar to set in case his creative juices start flowing in between takes).

"Hey," Ross jerks his head to his left and gives Jaz a small smile. "some of us are heading to my room to watch a movie after I take Zora potty. You wanna join? Zora would love to have you cuddle with her." Since Ross had his headphones in the whole ride home, Jaz never got a chance to ask him if he was in. He scratches his chin.

"Um, I'm actually heading up to Laura's for the night." Jaz raises her eyebrows. It's a little awkward talking about the opposite sex to each other, especially since it's Laura who was just friends with him when he was dating Jaz.

"Gotcha. Zora will have to deal with Chance or Gav to get her manly cuddles." She teases, walking in front of him to get into an elevator. As much as Ross loves Zora, he really missed Laura and doesn't want to waste time getting up to her place, which sounds crazy in his mind because it's been six days. Within those six days they texted back and forth every day, even FaceTimed after Ross went to her parents on Thursday. He ended up staying for a beer and they chit-chatted in the backyard for over an hour.

"Tell Zora I'll give her loves tomorrow. You're bringing her to set, right?" Jaz has more of a chill day of filming tomorrow so Zora is accompanying her to set. When Jaz is super busy, she'll leave her at home so she can sleep and not be stressed out on set.

"Yup." Ross smiles.

"Sweet." The rest of the ride up is spent with the other chatting. Once in their hall, they all bid a goodbye as they approached their doors. Once Ross is inside with the door shut, he smiles. Quickly, he changes into dark grey sweat shorts and a white t-shirt. He pockets his phone into his shorts pocket, his charger in the other, an led slips on his slides. On his way out the door, he grabs the reusable grocery bag full of several things Ellen wanted Ross to give to Laura. He locks up his place and heads towards the elevator. He doesn't bother texting Laura and instead knocks twice before opening her door. "Laura!" He semi shouts. She's quick to stand up on her feet.

"Hey." She walks from the couch to the front door, just in time to have Ross set his keys and the bag on the counter. Without hesitating, Laura goes up on her tippy toes and wraps her arms around Ross' neck, planting a quick peck on his cheek before hugging him tightly. "How was set?" The slightest bit shocked, it takes Ross a second to hug her back.

"Good, fun, productive. I finished adding lyrics to that bridge I couldn't nail down a week ago." He answers softly. "How was set for you?" She pulls away from the hug and gives him an exhausted smile.

"Tiring." She tells him. "Slept like shit last night and woke up with a sore back, neck, shoulders, you know, the whole package." He chuckles, knowing exactly how she feels.

"Do you want me to rub your shoulders out?" He asks, following after her as she makes her way to the couch. She thinks over his words for a moment.

"No, it's okay." He raises his eyebrows.

"You sure?" He questions. "I give a mean massage. My brothers always ask me to rub out their shoulders." Laura bites the inside of her cheek. "Come on, you know you want me to." She fights back a smile. "Laura, sit your ass down on the ground in front of me." She full blown smiles as Ross sits up straighter and spreads his knees apart the slightest.