"before we go, i would like to say thank you to all of you. you guys deserve this outing to rest and relax. while we're doing our own businesses remember this. no one is goddamn fine as park hyungsik, thank you." he finished his speech and the interns chuckled.

"ne sajagnim." they said as they entered their cars. "let's go?" hyungsik opened his car for sarang.

(。・//ε//・。)
after hours of traveling they finally arrived at jeju island. "wow! it's beautiful!" jennie was amazed. "can we go now to our rooms?" hyungsik nodded and followed them.

"in one room there are 2 beds. let's partner up." hyungsik said and they cooperates. sarang was on the couch doing something.

"miss choi, let's go in our rooms and place this luggages." "a minute sajangnim" hyungsik sigh and closed her laptop. "this is outing, work is not welcome." "but sajangnim.." "let's enjoy our time together." they intertwine their hands as they walk to their room.

the others are now changing their clothes to swimming wear. "the pool is hugee!" taehyung shouted as he jump up. the waters splashing on jennie, "yah! im taking a selfie here!" "i didn't see you, sorry hehe." taehyung chuckled.

hyungsik was laying on the beach chair with a glasses on. "sajangnim." he grabbed sarang's wrist makes her sat on the chair. "what do you want to do?" he asked her. "nothing.." hyungsik removes his glasses, "don't you want to swim?" sarang chuckles nervously, "the pool is.. deep."

hyungsik giggles, "aigoo~ my little princess." he cupped her face, "don't worry, there's pool for kids over there." he pointed out and sarang slapped him. "what was that for?!" "ask yourself."

he sighed and hugged her, "do you want to cuddle instead?" sarang nodded, "but there's a little zoo not far from here. let's go there later." hyungsik nodded. "we'll do that."

"miss choi! come here!" minho called her, "i don't want to swim." she replied. "the pool is not that deep. it's 5'3 feet." taehyung said.

"miss choi's height is below 5'3, pabo." hani said. sarang just chuckled, "ill just wet my feet." she stood up and sat on the edge. "are you guys chilling?" sarang asked them "the fact that it's only day 1. im loving it." jennie grinned.

"i know, i can see your sns acc." taehyung said and jennie gritted her teeth. "the two of you, stop fighting. do you like each other?" sarang asked. "miss choi, I have a boyfriend already." jennie replied, "she's not my type." taehyung added. "im his type." minho showed up and taehyung splash him.

"you're so disgusting." taehyung said as he sat beside sarang. "to be honest miss choi, you're my ideal type hehe." he scratch his head. "don't worry taehyung, you'll find someone better than me." taehyung showed his boxy smile and nodded.

"ehem ehem."

taehyung looks up and saw hyungsik, "um ill go for a swim." he jump off.

"what did he say?" hyungsik sat beside her. sarang lock her arms to hyungsik's and rest her head on his shoulder. "nothing, jagi." "later we'll eat our lunch. before that, i got a call from the office." sarang looks at him. "are you going back to Seoul?" hyungsik nodded, "don't worry. ill be back at night. it's just a little problem."

"can i go with you?" she shakes his arm, "no, i got this. you can enjoy with the interns." sarang pouted and nodded, "be back as soon as possible." hyungsik hummed as a yes.

"guys, let's eat lunch?" hyungsik said out loud and they agreed.

(。・//ε//・。)
after the lunch sarang said goodbye to hyungsik. "sajangnim is going back?" jennie asked, "yes." "let's do something fun?" minho suggested. "what is that?"

minho smiled slyly.

they got in minho and taehyung's room and played truth or dare. they got their snacks incase they will get hungry.

"what are you? a kid?" jennie wasn't pleased by the game. "where's the fun now?"

"truth or dare is fun!" Minho argued. "fine fine, spin the fucking bottle." jennie cursed. "ohh~ jennie. truth or dare?" "first of all fuck you and truth." minho rolled his eyes, "who's your boyfriend?" Jennie showed a picture of her boyfriend, "there he is."

"wow, he's pretty tall too." hani said while zooming the picture. "okay enough. now ill spin the bottle." the bottle pointed sarang and they all made a noise.

"i got so many questions in my mind~" Jennie sang. "umm, if sajangnim will propose to you right here right now, will you answer him yes?"

sarang look at them one by one and nodded. "AAAAAA." jennie squealed. "okay stop. it's my turn to spin now."

(。・//ε//・。)
hours has passed and they all got tired. "hmm let's head now to our rooms." jennie said and they all nodded.

sarang got in to her room and laid down. "it's 11pm. where are you hyungsik.." she murmured until she fell asleep.

while asleep sarang felt a hands on her waist, adjusting her position. a kiss was placed on her lips. sarang slowly open her eyes and saw hyungsik, "did i wake you up?" "it's fine." sarang grabbed him and buried her face on his chest.

"sleep well, princess."