아홉

"sarang-ah, here's your rubber shoes." taeyeon handed her the shoes. "unnie, ill just wear high heels. i attached some bandage on the wounded part." sarang smiled and tried to walk.

"just bring this. incase." taeyeon smiled as she accept the shoes.

(。・//ε//・。)
"miss choi still not here?" taehyung pouted.

"goodmorning!" sarang greets them with a smile. taehyung rushed to her and hugged her. "ah!" she screamed a little. "oh? what's the matter?" he asked. "nothing. just a little wound." sarang replied.

hyungsik open the door and saw sarang trying to get on her chair. he look down and saw she's wearing heels. "aish i told you not to wear heels because of your wound." hyungsik scolded as he grab both of her arms.

sarang can't argue because she really needs help. "thank you sajangnim." she bowed and sat on her swivel chair. hyungsik just stood in front of her. sarang looks at him, "oh right." she grabbed the schedule book and stands up.

"no no miss choi." hyungsik pushed her shoulders down. "don't worry you don't need to go inside my office. ill reach out to you." he smiled and sarang widen her eyes. "sajangnim, you don't need to do that." she chuckled nervously. hyungsik grinned and shook his head. "what's my schedule, miss choi?" he bend and rest his elbows on sarang's table with his face on his palms.

"sajangnim, stop doing that." sarang looks around. "don't mind them. they're admiring us." he winked. sarang rolled her eyes.

"sajangnim, your schedule for today.."

(。・//ε//・。)

hyungsik just staring at sarang while she was dictating his schedules.

"are you listening, sajangnim?" hyungsik shook his head and nodded. he then entered his office.

"hyungsik focus on your work." he scoled himself.

the meeting has started and he was seriously listening to their reports. so far his interns were really doing good.

"the meeting is done. that was good. let's end this meeting here." hyungsik stood up and sarang followed him.

he stopped walking noticing sarang got smaller. sarang's head bump on his shoulders. she was that small. "where's miss choi?" "im wearing rubber shoes sajangnim." hyungsik smirk and they continued walking.

"omo, miss choi is so cute." taehyung grinned. "she's a little bean." he added.

"i didn't know that she was that small if she don't wear heels." hani chuckled a little.

(。・//ε//・。)
"miss choi." hyungsik called her out and she snap out on her thoughts.

"you can now rest your feet. go to your desk." hyungsik smiled a little and return to his papers.

sarang bowed and left his office. as soon as sarang got out, hyungsik turn back his gaze on her.

"why the hell are you so cute?" a smile was form on his lips.

sarang sat on her swivel chair and stared at her rubber shoes. "is it weird? i shouldn't wore this in the first place." she squint her eyes and scolded herself.

"miss choi. here are the paper works requested by sajangnim." hani passed the papers and left.

"im going to walk again with these shoes. aish." she stood up and open the door slowly.

hyungsik was talking with someone on his phone. sarang stood there staring at him. "don't do this to me." she muttered.

"miss choi?" hyungsik woke her from her thoughts. sarang shook her head and handed the papers, "t-this is.. um the" she stuttered "paper work from miss hani?" hyungsik grab the papers and nodded. sarang quickly got outside the office.