열여섯

sarang couldn't believe what she just heard. hyungsik.. he doesn't remember her. sarang holds his hand, "it's me, sarang." hyungsik's mom walk closer, "hyungsik, she's your girlfriend." hyungsik furrowed his eyebrows.

"my girlfriend you say?" he asked. "i thought she's something different." hyungsik added. "what do you mean?" his dad asked. "i thought she's my.. wife." hyungsik finger heart. "hi jagi, i got you."

the interns sigh in relief, "yah, it's not a funny joke

the interns sigh in relief, "yah, it's not a funny joke." sarang glared at him and gently punch him. hyungsik laughed and open his arms wide. sarang hugged him.

"hyungsik, that felt so real. why do you have to do that?!" taeyeon raised her voice. "everyone is just so serious." hyungsik explain as he kissed sarang. "i miss you." she murmured on his neck. "ill rest for few weeks and ill be back at the office." hyungsik said and the interns nodded.

"how.. are you guys?" hyungsik asked them and they exchange glances, "we're doing good, sajangnim." jennie bowed.

"sajangnim, it's our anniversary today." sarang reminded him and widen his eyes, "i woke up after a year?!" he asked in shock. "yes.." they all chuckled. "the doctor said you're now fine." his mom said.

"we have a lot of gossips sajangnim." taehyung said and jennie smack his head, "im going to kill you." she whispered. "it's fine, miss kim. we'll talk mr. kim, soon." he winked.

(。・//ε//・。)
sarang guided hyungsik in the garden of the hospital, "happy anniversary, jagi." hyungsik kissed her forehead. they sat on the bench and just admiring the view. "how are you sajangnim? do you feel hurt?" sarang was worried.

"im doing fine, don't worry so much." hyungsik chuckled, "sarang.." he called her out and sarang turn to him "thank you. for staying by my side." "i love you hyungsik.. oppa."

hyungsik widen his eyes, "w-what? oppa?" "don't make me say it again. it's embarrassing." sarang covered her face. "yah!" hyungsik chuckled and hugged her. "i hope we'll get married soon." "let's take it slowly, sajangnim."

"now you're back at being my secretary." hyungsik pouted. "ew, you look disgusting." sarang teased him. "how dare you say that to my almost perfect face?!" he said in disbelief.

"by the way, did mr. gong flirt with you while im sleeping?" sarang smiled and pretending to think, "um.." "don't make me wait. i will hit his ass if he did something to you."

"im just kidding!!" sarang burst in to laughter. "he's your best friend. his taking care of me as his little sister." hyungsik nodded and rest his chin on her head. "let's get married, sarang."

"if you want me to marry you, do a proper proposal first." sarang said. hyungsik smiled and nodded, "of course. i made you my princess. soon you'll be my queen." he placed a warm kiss on hers.

(。・//ε//・。)
months has passed and hyungsik is now perfectly fine. they are now getting ready for their company outing. before driving they prayed for their safety. "amen." they all said in unison. "um everyone attention please." hyungsik called out their attention.