"Nothing more than usual, Why?" She asked, raising a brow at him.

Aston stared at his friend with confusion as he realized that she didn't feel the power rippling underneath his skin along with his beast. His tiger released another purr-like growl from his inner world, showing that he was fully awakening but somehow suppressing his power from the outside world. He knew that it shouldn't be possible to suppress that much power, but in a sense it also worried him. His power did not feel the same. The power felt different and much stronger than the last time he had shifted, he was shocked that it had gone unnoticed over the last few months.

"Aston, what's—"

A growl vibrated underneath his skin, a sudden heat and pressure suddenly flooding Rhea's car surprising Aston with its intensity. Rhea's eyes widened as her nostrils flared in fear, her back pressing itself against her car door trying to get away from Aston's power. It was hard to breathe. Her eyes looked at the male in front of her frantically trying to comprehend the reason for the onslaught of power, the feeling to submit to it overwhelming her. She had never felt power like this before not even from Wyatt.

It put them both on edge.

Aston watched Rhea's eyes glow as her hands transformed into claws getting ready to defend herself, her own power being tamed by his. He didn't know what caused his tiger's transformation from within him, had this happened during his stint away from the elders and the compound? When had his power substantially grown?

"What the fuck Aston," Rhea hissed breaking him out of trance her eyes staring deeply into his hazel ones.

"I don't know what's going on," he said looking at his hands checking for any changes, "This is just as new to me as it is to you."

"Well stop it!" She snarled, fighting off another desire to bare her neck to him.

"I would if I could, but it looks like my tiger is calling the shots here! I started thinking about the Alpha of the pride and he suddenly now wants to be in control." He explained meeting her eyes once more.

"Well reign him in before you cause a scene," Rhea snapped bringing her beast under control.

A knock on the car window made their heads snap to the passenger side of the car, the realization setting in that were now surrounded on all sides. They were surrounded by tall men in black suits staring intensely, their eyes glowing behind their shades. They were the guards of the Falcon Haven compound. The men stood ready to shift as they watched Rhea's car waiting for the signal to attack the source of the unknown power. Aston looked at the man outside of his window recognizing him instantly, he rolled down his window a knowing smile appearing on his face.

"Hi River," Aston smiled as his power rolled out of the vehicle in waves washing over the guards causing them to become defensive fighting the urge to submit.

River Purcell stood leaning over the sports car at six feet five inches looking down at his soon to be king smiling up at him. A handsome smile broke his stone like demeanor, his dark brown eyes glowing from the feeling of the immense power smashing into him. River's midnight skin stood out as he stood aloof his natural hair taking the form of a crown on his head making him look powerful. He was the head of security, and one of Aston's best friends growing up other than Rhea sitting in the car beside him.

"Hey Mr. Steele, is everything alright out here?" He asked, raising his eyebrow at the two before.

"I don't know River," Rhea answered, finally calming down trying to ignore the heat inside of her car, "Aston IS everything okay in here?"

Aston then looked at his friend thinking about the question she had directed towards him, putting him on the spot in front of everyone. His power still swirled around the area affecting everyone around them in different ways as his tiger finally sat idle within his inner world. He inwardly grimaced not knowing how to answer either of his friends, realizing that he could finally reign in his beasts aura back inside of himself.