The Serpent and the Hole(continuation)

(This gets weirder and gross. Proceed at your own caution. TW: zoophilia)

As Voldemort lay spread-eagled on the table, fully naked, except for the steel chastity device on his cock, Nagini slid across his body, writhing slowly and erotically, making him shiver with the coldness of her scales. He couldn’t believe Bella was doing this to him with Nagini, he couldn’t even understand why her cold slippery skin, now slithering across his torso, tightly binding him down was making his penis throb so hard against the bars. It almost felt as if it would break right through the cage. Nagini, being the big serpent that she was, could cover her Master’s whole torso, with his hands by his sides in five rings—in the shape of a helical spring. The sleek and slime of her scaly skin made him both squirmy and aroused at the same time.

See, Nagini, see how much horny your Master is for you,” Bella teased and fixed her gaze on Voldemort, “You want to put your little dick through her mouth, don’t you? You don’t care even if she is a snake or a human. You would like to pump it right through, even if she has got fangs or not, right Tom?”

Voldemort was totally aghast as she chortled and continued, “But it is not going to happen. Because you don’t have a cock, Tom. Because your dick is going to flutter inside that cage for one more week. Now, let us move forward with your anal training. Raise up your legs, Tom”.

He raised it up as he could, and Nagini loosened a layer across his torso and wriggled over the back of his thigh to hold him in place. Bella grunted in appreciation; his foot now hovered over his head and his butthole was well-exposed. She spread his cheeks and spat right on his hole before she slid her middle-finger in. It went in without any trouble, and she added one more finger and spat some more to lube it up. Slowly, she thrust her fingers in and out of his opening and gained pace as his asshole stretched to the width of her fingers. Voldemort was out of breath—he was acutely horny from the anal stimulation but he couldn’t take deep breaths as Nagini had tightly wrapped him around to the table.

“Please… my Lady, I can’t breathe…,” Voldemort gasped, pleadingly. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead as he tried to stay calm. Bella smirked at him, her eyes devouring him cruelly, as she withdrew her fingers and gave a hard slap on his ass. “Nagini, dear, loosen up your tail a bit,” Bellatrix said with mocking concern, as she inflicted a series of smacks across his butt-cheeks.

“Seems like you are getting tired with my fingers up your ass. Would you like to be properly fucked now, Tom?”

“Yes, my Lady…please

“I will, Tom,” Bella said, now switching to Parseltongue, “But we are boring Nagini now. I can see that she wants to be more a rope holding you down. How would you like your tail up in your Master’s asshole, Nagini?”

Nagini flicked her forked tongue eagerly, showing her appreciation of the idea, as Voldemort writhed in anxiety. He never thought Bella would go to this extent, and a part of him was revolted with this thought but the other part just wanted something up his asshole. So badly. He knew his cruel Domme won’t touch his cock today, not until his punishment would be over. He hoped Nagini would reach his prostate, his cock was still twitching hard against the chastity cage and he desperately wanted to be fucked by his pet now.

Nagini unfurled a third of its length which was wrapped around his torso and curved across his cock cage, as Bella smeared a copious amount of lubricant on its tail, to a length of around eight inches. Her tail had the girth of an above average human cock—it was thicker than anything Bella had use on Tom’s asshole, but she hoped that the scaly surface would make it easy for him to stretch. She placed a chair, nearby, and sat down having a clear view of Tom’s butt-hole and instructed Nagini to push into him slowly. The snake tickled past his perineum with its tail, and pushed against his sphincter, gently at first, and as she managed to slide in a few inches, Bella ordered, “Now go all the way in… till where I have lubed you!”

She thrust gracefully in a single move, and Voldemort was overwhelmed with the pain, feeling his ass stretch so abruptly, and clenched the muscles around his butt to moderate the hurt. His insides burned against the cold sliminess of his pet’s scales. But still he held on as she drew back her length from his depth, her scales gently caressing his prostate on the way out. Voldemort gasped as Nagini thrust in again, following Bella’s instructions. She slowly increased her pace and Tom wished at least his hands were free, he wanted to bite down on something.

Bella had removed her clothes and was rubbing her clit watching them, instructing Nagini to keep thrusting harder. Nagini pushed again and again deeply into his tight asshole and pleasure coursed through him every time her cold, scaly skin brushed past his prostate. He was edging now for some time, and he desperately needed to cum: he didn’t even know how he would cum with the chastity on, but he didn’t care, he knew something was building up within him and he needed release. He needed his Lady’s permission, or risk getting severe punishments.

“Please, my Lady, let me cum…I can’t bear this for longer...” Voldemort implored, not wanting to risk it.

“You may cum now,” Bella said, now circling her engorged clit roughly with her fingers, “Because I want Nagini next”.

Voldemort’s slit squeezed tightly around Nagini’s flesh, as intense orgasms rolled over his prostate gland, and he screamed with the intensity of his orgasm. Nagini loosened herself from him and wriggled over to where Bella was lying with her legs apart. Voldemort weakly looked up and saw that he hadn’t ejaculated within his cock cage, yet his member was flaccid now. This was unlike anything the slave had experienced till then and he fell to the floor on his knees, bending down beside Bella’s chair as she started playing with his pet.