Chapter 3: Blood and Bandages

Start from the beginning

Getting to it, he treated the boy's wounds while he lay there, knocked out from exhaustion. His arms, legs, and feet were covered in bandages when he was done and he slipped Izuku's shirt on and carried him back to his cell.

He laid the boy on the mattress and left, he had to take care of Shigaraki who sat waiting in the bar.

When he got there he saw him at the counter, fingering the gameboy in his gloved hands as he played his game. "He's getting faster."

He grunted in response but didn't stop the game or look up at him.

"You gave him quite the stab wound," Kurogiri spoke again.

"Deserves it. He's a brat. And it's not like it's the worst thing I've done to him," Shigaraki said.

"Quite true."

The man of mist went behind the bar and wiped the lingering of Izuku's blood off with some alcohol and then proceeded to grab a dirty glass and start cleaning it with a rag.

"The attack is in a few days. Are you prepared Tomura Shigaraki?"

"That's a dumb question. Of course I am."

"You are quite confident in your plan, I assume?"

"All the NPCs are ready and the Nomu is prepared, everything will go according to plan and All Might will be killed," Shigaraki grinned as he defeated a high level boss in his game.

Kurogiri doesn't reply with an answer other than an affirmative hum as he cleans the beer glass in his hands.

He knows that Shigaraki's plan has many flaws and holes that hadn't been taken into consideration, but he wasn't supposed to interfere. If Shigaraki asked him for his input or opinions then he would give them, but until then he will stay quiet. It could be a helpful learning experience for him.

The only problem that stuck out was if the heroes there would be able to take Izuku or kill the Nomu. Speaking of the boy, he would probably need a new shirt once he grows out of the one he was wearing, but that wouldn't be for a few years so it wasn't a priority at the moment.

Then he realized that if Shigaraki's plan worked it would show the heroes how much control they had. Not just over Nomu, but Izuku too. It would also get the boy out on his feet for the first time in years.

Finally, after moments of silence, he replies, "I have hope that your plan will work."

___________________________________

Shouta was fed up with his new class already. There were a few decent ones, kids that preferred to stay quiet (much to his relief) and kids that were passionate and serious about becoming a hero for good reasons.

If he was forced to put into words how much he loathed getting students who wanted to be heroes just for fame and money, he would claw his eyes out in rage before ending his first sentence.

Of course, as every year, there were students that stuck out to him. Not in the way of them having a flashy Quirk, but in the way of them obviously having issues.

Shouto Todoroki was an example of this. Shouta knew the heterochromic eyed boy was the son of the infamous Endeavor, which was a reason in itself to worry, but the boy flinched at sudden movement and was withdrawn from his classmates.

He didn't speak unless spoken to, and when he did he was quiet. Then there was the large concerning scar on his face. It could be chalked up to a Quirk accident when he was little but from what he's seen of Endeavor, the boy should have a resistance to fire.

Shouta put that little note aside for now, it could wait u til the staff meeting after school that day.

Scanning his class of now nineteen students (He'd already expelled one student) he addressed them one final time for that day before heading back in the building after telling them to go change back into their uniforms.