Chapter-2

Hello guys I am dedicating this update to my lovely readers vannisarunDipanwita86polymath_landKiddo_StarPUUJA133AksArshi

After making khushi eat, Arnav said to her "Sleep for some time princess you need rest. I know you didn't sleep last night for one minute also. As now you are with me and safe, don't think about anything and sleep peacefully. "

Khushi said holding his hand "No arnav ji I want to know the full reason why they had done this to me . I want to know please "

Arnav said, caressing her cheek "shh princess don't cry. I will tell you everything but not now please you need rest now . "

Khushi said in a crying tone "No arnav ji I want to know please. I beg you please "

Arnav said holding her hands "shh baby you don't need to beg me you should just order me. Ok I will tell you. Come let's go downstairs along with others I will tell you. Ok "

Khushi nodded her head cutely. Arnav pecked her forehead and both went downstairs. Within sometime the whole family gathered in the Hall.

Arnav started then "Nani I know all of you are having many doubts, regarding why khushi came here when she chose garima last night . "

Nani asked "Ha chote what is happening ? What we are missing? "

Arnav started "Nani I came to know about Gupta 's truth at the time of payal and akash 's marriage. "
Now this is a big shock to raizadas along with payal and khushi.

Arnav continued "Yes Nani I came to know about guptas on that day itself. Guptas are not what you all are thinking . They are the most cunning fellows. They adopted khushi when her parents died . They said to khushi that it was an accident, but in reality it is not, it is khushi 's father's business rivals. Later after adopting khushi Gupta 's came to know on khushi 's name there are a lot of properties. So by thought take those properties under them. But they didn't get those property papers. They showed their fake love towards khushi till now. Before one year gupta 's came to know that one of the family members in khushi is still alive and searching for her. They were shocked and scared because if khushi went to her biological family members then she would become a princess and lead her life happily. As she is an apple of the eye to her family, then their lovely payaliya will have to lead a normal middle class life. In order to not happen like that they didn't say anything to Khushi about her family members. But that person didn't sit silently. He used to come to lakshmi nagar everyday and see khushi through the window with the help of me. "

Nani asked out of curiosity "who is that person chote ? "

Khushi also asked with moist eyes "Ha arnav ji please tell me na who is that person I want to see him or her whoever it is. "

Arnav said kneeling in front of her holding her hands in his "Shh jaan I can't tell you now itself. It's a surprise for you. He is also very much eager to see his angel and talk with her but not now. After two days you will see okie. "

Khushi nodded her head, pouting surprise is the thing she doesn't like.

Arnav continued "So yeah he used to see her through the window every night . He is the top most businessmen in the world. When he came to know that his angel is safe and alive his happiness has no bounds at all. Of course it will be when he is searching for her from childhood onwards like a mad person. He tried many times to talk to her but gupta 's didn't allow him to meet her. When payal 's first marriage was broken they blamed khushi for not being at the marriage . They did many things to keep their payaliya happy and live like a princess. But khushi don't know anything at all. "
He again went to khushi and asked "Princess till where you studied. I mean till which class you studied. "

Payal said beating khushi "She studied till 9th only arnav ji. "

Arnav asked Payal, gritting his teeth, "Are you khushi? I didn't ask you . Now tell me princess till where you studied. "

Khushi looked at Payal who was glaring at her not to reveal the truth. This didn't go unnoticed by Arnav, NK and Anjali ..
Arnav said, caressing her cheek "Don't be scared jaan I am here na tell me . "

Khushi said "Mmm I completed my MBBS doctor course . " Said Khushi, shocking all except Arnav, Anjali and nk.

Akash asked with a shocking expression "But why amma and babu ji said that you are an undergraduate student? "

Nk answered this time "Still you don't understand akash bhai they did this because they wanted their payal to be higher in all the aspects than khushi ji. "Throwing daggers at payal.

Arnav asked Khushi " So you are doctor right " Khushi nodded her head "How you became a doctor baby ".

Khushi said smiling remembering how she became a doctor " Actually I am the first ranker in school all the time . Then when I got 1st rank in 9th class final exams babu ji told me to stop my studies as financial problems are there. I became very sad listening that one day my school principal sir came to my house and asked babuji to continue my studies as I am a brilliant student . But also babuji didn't agree then don't know what happened again our principal sir came and said to babu ji that some one came front to help me for my studies . Then buaji and amma said they want payal jiji to study . But sir said the person wants to help only me. I don't know who the person is later babuji agreed with the instincts of sir. After completing my 10th class I went to bangalore and studied . I completed my MBBS also there only. I don't know the person who helped me but if he is in front of me now I will thank him. Whole heartedly. After the completion of my studies I came back to lucknow and get to know that payal jiji marriage has been fixed,
Then babu ji asked me to not tell anyone about my studies. So I kept my mouth mum. "

Arnav asked "You didn't asked them why "

Khushi said sadly "I asked them but they scolded and beat me though I shocked as that is the first time they beat me but I did as they told me to . "

Arnav clenched his jaws angrily and all are throwing daggers to paypal if eyes would kill then payal would have been dead by now.

Arnav asks khushi to continue khushi nodded her head and continued "Then on the day of payal jiji 's marriage jiji said to me that her in laws asked more money as dowry and sent me to sheesh mahal to talk with abhishek ji. Then the rest of what happened you know. "

Here is the next update my lovely readers . Please don't forget to vote and comment.