OS

As my eyes got blinded because of the diamond,
My heart worked hard to remove it,
And show me the reality of my life.

Five long years,
Five long freaking years!
Many things have changed in Raizadas's life.
And they were unexpected.
But our Arshi's love and bond never changed but grew stronger.

In these 5 years, Akash along with his wife and parents settled down in the US.
He is taking care of the US branch along with his father and Wife.

And in these 5 years, Arshi lost her mother-like figure in a tragedy.
While Shyam lost his soulmate,
Naniji lost her granddaughter,
Nk lost his crime partner.

Anjali lost her life while saving her husband from the goons who tried to kill her husband in one case.
From then Shyam lived in Shantivan.

Present,
Delhi,
Shantivan,
Time- 9:30

Asr, Arnav Singh Raizada was standing at the door and waiting for his Jaan, who should be home by now!

"What the hell is taking her time? By now she should be home! But still, I cannot get a glimpse of hers", Arnav muttered, while pacing in the hall.

"Did you call her Chote? Nani asked who was sitting on the sofa and waiting for her Granddaughter in law

Arnav looked at his Nani and said," Yes, Nani, I called her, but the phone is switched off"

Just then they heard the Car honking, Arnav sighed in relief hearing the sound.
He immediately ran out and saw his Jaan, getting out of the car.
Nearing her, he asked, "Baccha, Are you alright? Why is this so late? And you didn't even answer my call?"

"Shhh…silent Arnav Ji, I will answer all your questions. But first, let me in"

Arnav moved aside to let her come inside.

They moved into the hall, and Arnav asked HP to bring water for his wife.

"Thank you, Hari Prakash Ji" Khushi drank little water and said, "Now coming to your questions, I am late because there was this last-minute postponed surgery. He is a cancer patient. And I couldn't take your calls because my phone is dead" She explained

"But you could have called me from your friend's mobile, right? They could have helped you na if you asked them!", Arnav questioned

"Unfortunately all of them left already, only I was remaining, because of the surgery"

Arnav groaned, "Better I buy an additional mobile for you. If one dies, one will be there"

Khushi laughed at him.

"Come on, let us go and have dinner. I am so hungry", hearing Arnav pull her to their room.

Arshi's room-
"Now go rush to the washroom, I already kept your nightwear in the dressing room.", Arnav said pushing her into the washroom

Then he sat on their bed and thought,
'She thought, I can't read her eyes. But I very well can, her eyes speak her heart. I can see the pain in her eyes, but why? What happened suddenly?'

In the washroom-
Khushi stood under the shower, and let her guards down, she let her tears mix up in the shower.
"She might be barren. That is why after 5 years also, she didn't give any news" The women gossiping

"And I wonder how her husband and in-laws let her be," Another one added.
Hearing their words, Khushi felt someone splash cold water on her.

She wiped her tears and wore the clothes left by her husband.
"Good you came, let us go and have dinner" He again pulled her to the dining hall.