chapter- 14

While the world got relief seeing the decrease in covid, Commissioner called Arnav at midnight.
"What? Ohh…that's great news", Arnav exclaimed, hearing the good news from the Commissioner, that too in the middle of the night, literally midnight.

Khushi who was sleeping beside him, frowned not feeling her husband beside her.
She opened her eyes and scrunched looking at her laad governor, who was grinning like a mad person.

"What happened to, Arnav Ji?" She sat on the bed looking at her Husband's midnight antics.

Keeping the call, Arnav looked at, Khushi, with a big smile on his face.
"Jaan, you won't believe me, what I heard from uncle now"

Khushi looked at him confused and said, "If you tell only na. I will get to know"

"Baby, from now on you don't need to worry about Guptas. They got what they deserve" He hugged her tightly.

Khushi sat shocked, "What are you saying, Arnav Ji?"

Arnav beamed at her, "Truth Baby. Guptas can't able to do anything now. Because their fate gave them the needed punishment"

"Haa, yes baby. Just now I got a call from the commissioner's uncle. He said, that Mr. Shashi was shot to death yesterday night. And he is no more."

Khushi smiled, but again she asked, "What about, Mrs. Guptas and Mrs. Mishra?"

"Mrs. Guptas got heart attack with sudden deaths of her husband and daughter. And Mrs. Mishra, well she got paralyzed and was gone into a coma." Arnav shrugged. He didn't feel anything bad about whatever happened to Guptas. Because according to him, this is a small punishment.
He feels they escaped the hell on earth, so, he secretly prayed to Khushi's devimaiyya to let the Guptas rot in hell.

Next-day morning, the whole Raizada clan got to know the news of Guptas and they also felt sad, as Guptas couldn't able to face the hell on earth itself.

"Finally, my Gudiya got free from those vultures" Akshat exclaimed.
He hugged her to his heart and smiled.
Hp,came called of them for the breakfast.
Khushi along with Anjali started to serve breakfast for all.

While serving to Shyam,Khushi asked,"Shyam Bhai,What happened your eyes are red and seemed like you didn't slept last night"

All looked at him for answer,Anjali sighed,"Now what should I say,Khushi ji, your Shyam bhai didn't slept and he didn't let me to sleep last night"

"Wow,what did you both do? Jiju?",Nk looked at them teasingly.

"Don't give that look Nk Bhai. We didn't do anything,like you are thinking." ,Anjali said

Arnav held his sister's hand and asked,"Then what happened,di?"

"Nightmares,Chote. Shyam ji was having bad dreams yesterday night. Like Payal killing him. So he didn't slept for a second also. Along with him I also didn't slept. We both sat in our room,like owls" Anjali explained the cause of their sleepless night.

"But,why only ,Shyam Bhai?" Khushi asked

"I am also having the same doubt",Arnav pointed.

"Hello, hi bye-bye. Is that blood foot after Shyam Baba? And now hunting like a ghost was?" Mami scared.

"Maybe she is hunting me in the dreams because of spitting the truth and supporting, Khushi Ji" Shyam whispered enough audible to everyone.

All looked at him, and Anjali answered, "So what you supported Khushi Ji. You had done good things only. Why you should support her when she was wrong. Don't worry, Shyam Ji. She can do nothing now." Anjali said