08 → honey baked ham and lemon jello

Começar do início

They weren't just shoving a car on fire off a cliff and saying that Scott McCall was in it, they were going to slow his heart rate slow enough for him to appear dead to everyone else, that wasn't in on this plan. But, if he stays like that for too long, he might actually die, so it was tricky and stupid.

"We're doing it. Tonight" Scott replied firmly, Scott looked like he was changing his mind, this was what he wanted to do. If it worked, then it's a good plan, according to Scott. They can meet the Benefactor and convince them to stop the dead pool, Emma didn't think it could be that easy.

"But isn't it kind of dangerous?" Liam asked he looked between Scott and Stiles. Stiles had his hands on his hips and let out a sigh.

"It's incredibly dangerous, and borderline idiotic" Stiles explained, his words didn't do anything to calm Liam's nerves, or Emma's. But Stiles was rarely in the time of meeting the twins, the one to coddle them and make the twins feel better, he's only done it a few times for Emma. But it was really only after she had her head cut off by Violet. He more or so just kind of makes jokes about the situations, in hopes that the issue just kinds of goes away, it never does.

"I agree, Scott this could go very, very wrong. I'm not sure if you have noticed, but things always go very, very wrong with us. It's kind of like we're cursed" Emma rambled, the pack might have won the last couple of battles, but boy did they have bad luck with the villains.

Everything seemed to get worse when Lydia had told her that Scott, Stiles, and Allison gave the Nementon life again when they sacrificed themselves for their parents to find the tree. Emma couldn't believe that they went through all of that in the same year when she's hearing the stories, it sounds like years have passed, in reality, it's only months and sometimes weeks.

"Have you guys done something like this before?" Liam quizzed. He was trying to find something to calm his nerves, to find something that made him feel better in this plan.

"Something dangerous? Or something idiotic?" Stiles asked the freshmen, Emma chewed on the side of her cheek as she furrowed her eyebrows at Stiles managing to somehow answer the question with asking a question.

"I think it's a yes to both" Kira spoke up, Liam glanced over at her and nodded his head. It was good that they had someone that could actually give them answers. Scot and Stiles were great but from the twin's experience, not the best at explaining things.

"Yeah, Stiles told me a ton of stories, which is why I came to the consensus that this pack is cursed, and it definitely has something to do with Nementon," Emma said, Stiles' glance shot from her over to Scott, his pointer finger, pointing over to Emma in agreement.

Liam's jaw was slightly slacked as he stared over at Emma, "How come she knows all the stories and I don't?" Liam questioned, Emma felt like she was eight years old again, and Liam's complaining to their mother.

"Because we like her better" Stiles answered blankly, he didn't give any sign that he was joking. He just stared back at Liam with his hands on his hips. Emma cupped a hand over her mouth to keep her from laughing. She knew it was a joke, it was funny to her but not really funny to Liam, - which in result makes it even funnier.

"Stiles! – we like you both the same, we don't have a favorite twin" Scott scolded Stiles before he reassured his beta. Emma's nails reached out to tap onto the wooden table, a playful smile rested on her lips.

"Well, I do and it's Emma," Stiles said, Emma let out a giggle as she smirked over at her brother. He shoved Emma a little bit, she wouldn't take the joke too far and hurt his feelings, she knows where the line is with him and she was never going to cross it, but she just loved to mess with him.