Chapter 1 *THE RISE OF GENERAL JADE*

Start from the beginning

'WOW!!! me stronger than all might, NO WAY!!!' my eyes shone very brightly and my mommy saw it, she picked my up and sat me down on her lap, i saw her face, She was so happy, and that made me very Happy too.

"Thank you doctor, and rest assure i will properly train my son" She stood up and bowed down and i did the same. We were shown to the exit, The man and mommy still talked about something but my mind is full of thoughts on how my quirk works.

'so since my quirk is based on what i am thinking, then it will summon it but if its only military related, so what if....' I startted to mumble to myself since its my habit, when my mother spoke to herself.

"Ow dear, im out of cash, how are we supposed to go home?" she was rummaging her purse looking i think for some change for a cab. Then i thought of what i was mumbling earlier '....military related.....a helicopter!'

suddenly a loud gush of wind was heard from outside the hospital, all looked out including us and saw the helicopter i summoned above with two people onboard with one holding a megaphone.

"WHERE IS COMMANDER MIDORIYA!, I REPEAT WHERE IS COMMANDER MIDORIYA!" The guy shouted, My mommy looked down to me with wide eyes and i just smiled at her, knowing to her that i summoned it,

Inko's P.O.V

'I know my son is smart, smarter than any regular 4 year old kid out there but DAMN! A helicopter?! Why is my son so gifted' Inko thinks as he looks down upon her smiling son.

Izuku's P.O.V

"I am the one who summoned you mister, am Izuku midoriya" I shouted gather all of the peoples attention including the two guys, as they both nodded the helicopter went lower to which it was touching the pavement.

"Come inside Commander Midoriya" The man said in a very husky and deep voice. i soon got up the helicopter and my mommy followed soon, she was still in shocked of what still happening.

"Mommy its ok, i since your out of money, i thinked of a helicopter to pick us up..." I was cut of by the same guy that told us to get in,

"Commander Midoriya, where are we going" he now sounded sternly yet in the same deep voice, with his perfect posture and his hand in his head in salute,

"To my house, mister" i said shyly "SIR! YES SIR!" both men including the one who i assume was the pilot screamed at me, it made both mommy and i jumped in suprise, the soon after we started to fly, Since im a child i was looking at the city below while we fly, then soon after we started to decend and the surrounding started to get familiar for both mommy and I.

The helicopter slowly lowered it self to the pavement infront of 4 buildings which where our apartment was located, luckily no cars were parked outside so once the helicopter touched ground nothing was destroyed, but the load gushes of wind qis what made the whole appartment complex looked outside.

We soon got down, and thanked the two men, but now my next task for my quirk is how do i remove them since i know i summoned it with my mind so to remove them is by also my mi....Upon looking back both mommy and i went jaw drop to the floor again, The helicopter was gone, it was dead silent as if nothing as ever happened even the people in the apartment where shocked that it disappeared, and soon after we got home we are able to breathe normaly.

"Wierdest day ever, huh baby?" My mom asked me and chuckled slightly, I just nodded in responce, Yes mom, yes, It was indead a Weird day.......

"Ok baby, after we finish cleaning our selfs and eat, we will start to practice your new quirk, Is that ok?" My mommy asked me, i looked at her with determine eyes and a smile wore in my my face,

"Yes mommy!" I told her while i cleched my fist, and my mommy smiled at me in return....This was the starting point for me to become a hero.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Or so i thought
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3 years of practice

I practiced...well...more like studied more about the history of anything army related, from the huns from china, to the roman empire, even to napoleon, ninjas,and hitler, while i continue to study for school and train on the summoning with the help of mommy of course, for a 7 year old I was getting smarter and smarter about anything army. I also told Kacchan about my quirk and he was impressed, actually all of the class was impressed about my quirk, and it made me happy, i was getting the hang of summoning and withdraw them too. Mommy was super impressed by how much i learned in a short amount of time, she supported my and encourage me to become stronger, she also believe's in me that i will become the number 1 hero ever, She was smiling from ear to ear and i want to see it everyday..

No one's P.O.V

little did young midoriya know that it be the last time she will see his "mommy" smile at him.

........No, The Number 1 General!!!

________________________________________

Word count:1448

Thank you guys for reading this Fanfic, I hope you all like it, and comment down on what can i do to improve or change in the story...again this book is inspired by two stories i stumbled upon here in wattpad .....
Commander Mint by:glidingshadow
(im just sad that his account got hacked and can't continue the story, im inlove with it) and
Sergeant deku by: @oauyshaji
(I love Dekus quirk there, the love interest...nyeeee...but the story is good)

🌸I love yall my Cinnamon rolls🌸

🌺UwU🌺