Chapter 1 *THE RISE OF GENERAL JADE*

We live in a superhuman society were 80% of the population having some sort of power called QUIRKS, Some range from minor powers like attract small objects to you or as powerfull as the Number 1 hero ALL MIGHT, And this is a story of a greenette boy who strives to become the next number 1 her-......

Izuku's P.O.V

12 years ago

"So Doc, Is my son going to have a Quirk?" Mommy asked the Man in a lab coat while holding a clipboard.

The man looked at the clipboard very carefuly, I was sitting next to Mommy while i fidget his dress and await for the result. The Man's eyes suddenly grew twice as big as before, and again looking back and forth at the papers attached to his clipboard.

'Am i gonna have a quirk?'
'Is it as strong as all might's quirk?'
'I can't wait to tell Kacchan about my quirk'

This thoughts keep running to my mind, as a youngster i dream't to be a Hero, i wanted to be like my Idol All might, and i cant wait to tell Kacchan about my quirk,
My thoughts are suddenly interupted by a small cough comming from the man.

"Yes, your son will have a quirk...." The man explained, Both mommy and i smiled, i felt like a heavy weight was lifted of my chest, but there was more to come to the man's statement...
"The quirk is Super strong and its the first time i ever seen or heard of it at all"

'WOW!!! I have a super strong quirk!' As i thought of it i was practically vibrating with excitement.

"That's good news doc, but if i may ask what is my son's quirk?" Mommy asked, I was also curious about it too, so i looked directly at the Man and await for an answer.

"His quirk is called Dictator......

*Present mics voice*

IZUKU MIDORIYA

QUIRK: DICTATOR

HE CAN SUMMON ALL THINGS MILITARY, ARMY, OR WAR RELATED. VEHICLES, WEAPONS, EVEN A WHOLE ARMY OF ANY KIND HE CHOOSES IN SHORT HE IS A MASS WEAPON OF DISTRUCTION

SIDE EFFECTS: WHEN OVERLY USED OR HE BECOMES STRESSED, HE WILL ACT LIKE A DICTATOR AROUND EVERYONE, AND WILL BE OBSESSED WITH MORE POWER, AND RULING.

DRAWBACKS: NONE

*BACK TO THE DOCTOR AND THE MIDORIYA'S*

"So to sum it all up your son is a walking Military base" The man said monotonely while fixing his glasses, Both mommy and i where in FULL SHOCK, Our mouths hangged low as if it reached the floor.

I stood up from my chair and run toward the Man and tugged his lab coat, he immedatly looked down on me,

"Mister!Mister! Can i be a hero if i have a quirk like that?" i said in very excited yet questionnable way, the man soon chuckled a little and soon reached down my hair and ruffled it.

"Of course you can, you have a very powerful quirk, it can be dangerous if you use it wrongly...." the man smiled down to me then looked at my mommy while i still clinged on to the mans labcoat,
"....he need supervison and proper training, he can be a great hero someday, he can be stronger than all might" The man said sternly at mommy, while she nodded in response.