I was standing in front of the new pizzeria. "Whoa, this is so cool!" I said. "Yea, you should come and see the inside." Henry said. I did and it was wonderful, we would hire more people to cook the food and stuff like that. The animatronics looked cool too. "Soo, do you think you can work with us again?" Henry asked. "Of course! I won't let one little incident get in my way!" I said with confidence.

"Well I'm glad of that." Henry said. "Hey y/n can you help us hand out posters?" William asked. "Sure I would love to." I said. Henry gave us posters and we headed out. We got into town and started looking for people who might be interested. I handed out a bunch of them too.

Though I ran up on the lady who's son was killed by William and another guy. "You." She said narrowing her eyes at me. "You killed my son!" She screeched. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Its all your fucking fault!" She yelled crying. "Ma'am, I can assure you I did no such thing! I was in a coma from being springlocked. You were there too." I said. "Hey, betty calm down. It couldn't be her, she said it herself." The lady's whole mood changed.

"Your right, I need to stop and get over it. I'm sorry, I'm just blaming people." She said. "Its ok, I know it's hard. You just got to stay strong, for your little boy." I said giving her a hug. I said bye and left. I met back up with William and Henry. "Ok, so I guess we finished." I said. "Yea. So can you come in next week?" Henry asked
"Yup!" I said. "Ok, wait what about my car?" I asked.

"Oh right." William drove me back to IHOP only to see my car was towed away. "Got damnit." I said. "Hey, it's fine. I'll drive you home and get you your car back." He said. "Fine." I said with a sigh. He took me back home and a few days after got my car back. Luckily the pizzeria got a lot of new workers. One of then was the guy who was with the lady who had that weird outburst.

He looked to be in his early 30s and maybe a little cute but just a bit. I still have a crush on someone else you know. Soon came the time for the grand opening. Everything went ok, I got to know all the workers, got to help out around the place, and guess what. Willywonka just couldn't help but kill some more kids! Isn't that just wonderful.

And to add onto that we ended up with four lawsuits! That's just great! Let's just give it up to him! I'm not sure if Henry knows but he's been really stressed out. I knocked on his office door. "Hey Henry." I walked in and set down a cup of coffee for him. He sighed. "Thanks y/n, it's been really stressful. On the fifth day we already have a problems. Now it's the tenth and not many people go here anymore" He said.

"I know. Now when I walk around to the store or just out people always have to stare at me and whisper." I said. "Yea, I don't know what to do." He said putting his head on his desk. "Hey, we just got to look on the bright side of things. None of us is to blame, oh and I made some great coffee which you should try." I said.

He smiled and took it drinking it. "What did you put in it?" He asked. He looked more energetic now. "Oh, well hot water, a spoon of coffee. And about a bunch of sugar, cream, some more sugar." I said. "Of course you would." He said with a laugh. "Anyways, I'm going to check in on Willy. I'll see you later ok?" I said. "Yea." I walked out and saw him in the party room.

"Ok, where are they?" I asked. "Oh, what are you talking about?" He asked. "Will, I know what you did. Where are they?" I asked. He chuckled, "in the animatronics suits." He said. "Seriously?" I asked. "I swear you can be a big ass problem." I said with a sigh.

"Yea I know, but there's nothing you can do about it." He said getting up. "But still, why kids?" I asked. "Mmm, that's for me to know and you to find out." He said with a smirk. "Now, in going to go check up on Henry. I'll be back though." He said. He walked off, "Dang, that's tough." My mom said. "Hi mom, I swear thus guy gets on my nerves. But, he's still a good friend." I said.

"Mhm, you know you want him." She said. My face went red. "Sh-shut up!" I said. My mom left because she wanted to check up on dad. But I felt like I was being watched. It felt as if it was the animatronics so I walked over to them. They were pretty humanoid, but they were staring at me.

I sighed, "how did I get myself into this mess?" I asked myself with a small laugh. "I'm sorry this happened, I should have known he would do that." I stepped away from the stage when I heard someone coming. "Y/n. What did you put in Henry's coffee?" He asked. "Nothing much, just water and a spoon full of coffee. Along with a bunch of cream and sugar." I said.

He sighed. "Well now he's fast asleep with no sign of waking up. I have to take him home, do you think you can handle night shift? We don't have anyone else who can." He asked. "Mm, sure." I should help, Henry has had it rough. He's almost always stressed out having balance everything out and make sure nothing happens. "Great." He said. He got Henry and said bye and he carried him out the pizzeria.

Great, left alone. Well not entirly, there are the animatronics. And it seems as if the children's ghosts stuck to the animatronics. I don't know for sure, but what I do know is I will be dead tired after this. I sighed and finished cleaning up the pizzeria and fixed Henry's papers. I placed them in an organizer based on what they are.

Once I finished I looked at the clock and it was 11:59. I got into the office and heard the bell ring. Once I heard the voice message I kinda panicked. I could literally die, which isn't to bad but still. I didn't really bother checking the cameras or anything and waited. I turned on the right light and saw Freddy. I was surprised too but I walked up to him and booped him on the nose and ran out the office giggling like a little child.

I then bumped into chica who was carrying a box of pizza. We both feel on the floor and I had caught the pizza before it was ruined. "Oops, sorry." I said with a giggle. "Its fine, what were you running for?" She asked. "Oh I had booped Freddy nose." I said. She had laughed. "Bonnie was the only one to try it." She said.

"So, wait you guys aren't going to kill me?" I asked. "No way!" She said. "Ok."  She took me to the other animatronics and I explained to them how I knew William and Henry. They didn't hate William, but they don't exactly forgive him. What's done is done and nothing can change that. They were really nice including golden Freddy/Cassidy.

I had fell asleep though, and when I woke up I was in a bed room. But it wasn't mine. "Wait a minute." I lifted the covers to see I was still in my same clothes. I sighed and got up, I walked out and downstairs to see William.

"William?" I asked confused. "Glad to see your awake." He said turning to me. He was cooking breakfast. "What happened?" I asked. "Mmm, nothing. You just fell asleep last night." He said. "Oh right, well thanks for putting me in a bed then." I said yawning. "No problem, you can come sit at the table. Breakfast will be done soon." He said.

I nodded and sat down. I waited just for a bit until he finished. "Mmm, this is so good." I said. I finished before he did, he noticed and laughed. "You sure was hungry." He said. "Oh right." My face went a bit red from embarrassment. "Nothing to be ashamed about." He said. I smiled. Once he finished he told me he had some where to go.

I didn't ask him about it and decided it was his business and not mine. I decided to stay in his house and clean up. It was too messy but it was still noticeable. Once I was done it was around 12:00, I decided to go out for a walk.  Though my walk lasted for a while. I was walking past an ally when I heard a muffled yell.

At first I though it was my imagination but I heard it again. Though, this time it was cut short. I really debated to see what it was, but I would be like the stupid people in horror movies.

Well, my stupid self decided to go and see what it was. I suddenly sneezed, I silently cursed myself for that too. Suddenly I felt someone press me up against the wall. "Hmm, I was only planning on killing three people today, but whatever." It took me a second to realize who the voice belonged to.