chapter three

A/N

Ok, here goes a bit of drama, just saying now before you continue.

A kid running around wasn't looking where they were going and ran into me. Sadly that was to much force and set off some of the spring locks. Mostly in my legs, my back, and sides. I fell to the ground setting off the ones in my arm. I screamed in pain as I saw William rush over, he had already taken off his suit.

Blood was pouring out onto the floor, luckily he got the fredbear head off of me so it wouldn't crush my face. "Help.. me." Was the last thing I said before I blacked out.

~Williams pov~ (finally doing one for him)

I had just came back from taking off my suit when I saw a kid run into y/n. She fell to the ground in screaming in pain as the springlocks started to crush her. I rushed over to her and quickly took off the head of the suit.

'That damn kid will pay for this.' I thought. "Help..me." Was the last thing she Said before passing out. "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit." Said. "What are you doing?! Call 911 won't you!" I yelled. "H-how did this happen?" Henry asked. "Some kid ran into her while she was still in her suit." I said.

Soon the ambulance came, I told Henry to go with y/n while I help get everyone out. While I was I got the kid that was responsible and took him away with out anyone noticing, and I got rid of the problem. I walked out after hiding the body and headed to the hospital. "You better be alright." I mumbled.

~Back to your pov~

I remember everything to vividly. The crushing pain in my body, the blood, how no one really did anything. I sat there thinking, I wonder how long it's been since the incident. My thoughts were inturupted by the door opening. I looked to see William.

When he saw me he looked relieved. "Thank goodness you awake." He said hugging me. "You really had everyone scared." He said. "Haha, sorry about that." I said. "Don't be, it wasn't your fault sweetheart." He said. "Hmm, what happened to the kid that bumped into me?" I asked.

"He went missing." He said. I'm not sure but I think I saw a small smirk. I just shrugged it off. "So how long was I out?" I asked. "Well with all the blood you lost, you were out for about a week." He said. "Dang, I've been out for a while." I said with a small laugh. "Well, at least I'm not dead." I said. "You stay on the bright side a lot." He said. "Why of course I do. Can't look on the bad side all the time." I said.

Suddenly the door opened and I saw henry. "Y/n your awake." He said hugging me. "You had me worried." He said. "Yea, haha." I said. "Oh yea, there was also this guy that checked on you. Said he knew you from your old town." Henry said. "Oh really, what does he look like?" I asked.

I swear if it's that Sun of a bitch. "Well, let's see, ash brown hair, blue eyes, and had a nose gold pricing." He said. Shit! "Oh right, I knew him back in high school." I said. "Oh ok." He said. "Wait, shouldn't one of you get a nurse?" I asked. "Oh right, I'll go get one." Henry said before walking out the room. For some reason I kinda felt uncomfortable. "Sooooooo, when did the kid go missing?" I asked. "I would say the day you of your accident." He said.

"Oh, ok." I said. I don't know but I feel like he had something to do with this, I mean I don't know but. He noticed how I was acting and was about to say something until a nurse walked in. "Its great to see that you woke up." She said. I smiled, though I wanted to know what William was going to say, well part of me did want to know.

After they check up on me and removed the bandages they said I was ok to go and that I was good to go. The springlocks didn't hit anything bad, but it would leave scars. "Hey I can drive you home since you don't have your car here." William said. "Sure." I said with a smile. I got into his car and he started to drive off. But just like when we were in the hospital room I felt uncomfortable. "You know, don't you." He said.

A/N

OK hi my lovelys hope you enjoyed! Next chapter will go deeper into the drama! Now good day night or evening to you all!