Chapter 16

At this point my updating schedule should be on either Sunday or Monday because I keep procrastinating.

Hyungwon's POV

I almost had a heart attack and wanted to throw the alarm clock into the abyss when it rang right in my ear, startling me awake from my sleep.

Begrudgingly, I sat up on my bed and just sat there, trying to be more awake as I scan my surroundings, realizing a little while later that we are in fact, on vacation, that's why my surroundings were different, very different.

"Oh, you woke up. Took you long enough" I heard a voice speaking and I turned to the source of voice, seeing Minhyuk already getting ready, drying his hair as it puffs up.

"How can I not when there's an alarm ringing right in my ear" I said, the tone of my voice having a sleepy tone to it because I still wanna sleep.

"I was the one that dragged the alarm close to your ear, you're very welcome" Minhyuk said, almost proudly as he set the hairdryer down and looked at me, smirking slightly.

Glaring at the man before me, I decided to not kill Minhyuk and went to get ready myself, slapping myself a few times because I kept dozing off when I was brushing my teeth.

After more dozing off and Minhyuk screaming at my ear and monitoring me so I don't doze off again, I was finally ready to leave. Taking the hotel card and our essentials, Minhyuk and I checked every thing again, making sure we got what we wanted to bring with us before leaving our hotel.

The two of us made our way to the dining area which was serving an all you can eat buffet breakfast, which excited the both of us. Entering the dining room, we saw Shownu and Kihyun already there, eating their food as they converse with one another, sitting at a table meant for seven people.

Both Minhyuk and I decided to take our food first, taking as much as we can but making sure it was a portion that we could finish, not wanting a repeat of last time when Minhyuk and I took a portion that neither of us could finish a few years ago.

We made our way to the table, finishing  picking up our food and smiling when the couple noticed us, Shownu giving us a smile and Kihyun waving at us as we set our plates down and took our seats, saying our greetings and starting a conversation as we began eating.

Halfway through the meal, Wonho, Jooheon and Changkyun came down, the both of them looking nervous while Wonho looked tired and kind of annoyed, and I raised a brow, wondering what the two youngest have gotten themselves into.

Reaching our table, Wonho placed a hand on the chair as he glared at the youngest two, who were pretending like they didn't notice and quickly went to take food, pushing each other to the food section.

"What happened?" Kihyun asked when the two were gone and Wonho sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose "those two were playing video games and making so much noise that I couldn't sleep. They only decided to sleep when I literally threaten them to sleep" Wonho revealed and all of us at the table nodded slowly in understanding.

"What time was it when you made them sleep?"

"Four thirty in the morning"

Oh damn. That means that they only had like four hours of sleep. No wonder Wonho was so annoyed at the two.

"I request to change rooms. Never again will I stay in the same room with those two brats" Wonho said before going to take his food, glaring at the two when they came back, and like just now, Jooheon and Changkyun pretended they didn't see the death glare Wonho was sending them.

"You two really don't fear death, huh?" Kihyun asked, cutting a piece of his hash brown and stabbing it with hi fork, looking at the two troublemakers, who only smile forcefully with their teeth showing.