Chapter 15

WHATTTTT OVER 5K READS YOU GUYS ARE INSANE. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hyungwon's POV

"Hyungwon! Hyungwon! Get up! Come on!" Shrieking was the first thing that I hear in the morning as hands grabbed my shoulder and violently shook me, the shrieking continued. It doesn't take a genius to know that it was Minhyuk.

As much as I understood how excited the other was because today was the day we go on the vacation, I would still appreciate if I was woken up normally, and not being violently shaken and screamed at first thing in the morning.

Having enough of Minhyuk shit, I reached for a pillow and smacked him in the face with it and I did so until he let go of me. I slightly lifted myself up, before throwing the pillow at him and I watched as he ran back to his room, laughing.

I sighed, deciding to get up because I know Minhyuk will only come back shrieking if I don't do so, and it gets worse every single time. So with that in mind, I went to wash up.

Getting myself ready, I checked my luggage again to make sure I have packed everything I need, double checking to make sure one last time. I zipped my luggage up and pulled the handle up, strapping a little bag that contains more of my personal stuff on my shoulder, I was ready to leave.

Going downstairs, it seems like everybody was already ready and waiting for me. Offering a sheepish smile, I quicken my steps down the stairs, and Wonho came to greet me. A bad idea really, because he looks so fucking hot.

He was dressed in all black. A black cap, black t shirt which show off his buff chest and little waist, and black boots. And of course, his lip ring with chains which was the cherry on top for me.

Someone shoot me now.

"Morning Hyungwon" Wonho greeted and I smiled at him "morning" I said back and he smiled back at me.

"The van should be here any minute. Check and make sure that you have brought every thing you need for the vacation" Wonho announced and everybody started doing their last minute checking, including me, even though I have basically checked if I have brought all the things I need with me for the sixth time now but hey, better safe than sorry.

Comfirming that I had everything I have with me and everyone doing the same, all thats left to do was to wait for the van, which came shortly after.

Loading our lugagge in the trunk, we were ready to leave for the vacation. I couldn't stop smiling and the others had similar expressions on their faces too. All of them told me that Wonho had never done this before, so I could understand their excitement. I mean, if I was in their shoes and this happen, I would be very excited too.

The ride to the airport was loud, to say the least. Okay, loud was an understatement, it was chaotic and while everyone was having fun in the van, Shownu smiled sheepishly and apologized to the van driver repeatedly and Kihyun was so done with us.

Finally reaching the airport and loading our luggage from the trunk of the van with the help of the van driver, all of us thanked the van driver for his help and Shownu apologized for our behaviour once again, walking in the airport as we dragged our luggage in with us.

We decided to have breakfast, since none of us have ate yet. We bought a few snacks to eat and munch on during our trip to our vacation place, checking in and placing a luggage on a corner, Shownu watching our bags for us as the rest of us went to do whatever we wanted.