Levi...

You wanted to scream into your pillow or maybe even bang your head against the wall until you'd lose memories of yesterday.

Looking back on it now, it was perhaps next to the dumbest you had done but when he had scared off that roach of an old man, you went back into his car. At first, it was only because you wanted to retrieve your backpack until you noticed something quite off.

"...Did you look through my bag?"

"Only to learn your stupid name," Levi said nonchalantly. "Since you said it mattered so much."

This man was making you go crazy; and not even the good kind of crazy. A part of you maybe wished that it was though, the butterflies and skipped heart beats seemed way more pleasant than whatever this was.

But really though, whatever it was, you weren't sure if you liked it or not.

You didn't mean for it to happen.

Levi's sleek black car was parked right outside of your apartment building, shining and gleaming in all its luxury glory. You gaped at what you assumed was a great expense, looking as if Levi had it washed and waxed just moments ago.

He rolled down the passenger window, "Get in."

"You remembered where I live?" You scoffed.

"Tch. Don't act like a smartass."

That's right. Not only did he look through your bag to find out your name, instead of asking like any sane person would do, he knew where you lived as well. Although that was your own doing, you couldn't blame yourself for not wanting to walk home alone.

This time, however, you were fully aware that you were willing to get into his car. So maybe you did mean for this to happen. You could definitely blame yourself if something bad were to happen.

The leather seats were cool against your skin, perfect to soothe the heat from the weather, and an added bonus was that Levi turned on the air conditioning system, the refreshing air quickly filling up the car.

Levi's eyes were focused on the road, seemingly to fixated to talk to you, or rather, he preferred not to. This was only until you had finally spoken, then his eyes narrowed over his shoulder.

"Um..." You frowned, mostly because of your absolute disbelief you had pressed upon yourself for entering Levi's car. A stranger's car! Or so, that's what it had felt like. Granted, he wasn't a complete stranger.

Still, you knew nothing about Levi, what he liked or what he didn't like. The only dirt you had on him were the clingy rumors that were whispered in the hallways, plus your assumptions that you've made so far.

You and Levi were in the same car. Again, to be exact. This wasn't something that was supposed to happen. You were content with putting everything that happened yesterday behind you. Because who knew? Maybe the rumors about Levi being more than just a delinquent were true, and judging by the occurrences in the alleyway and the convenience store, there was a chance that they could be.

When you were too busy fumbling with the words you intended to say, Levi sighed. "What is it?"

"Are you kidnapping me because of yesterday?" You mumbled whilst playing with the hem of your skirt, which at the moment was the only means of entertainment that kept you at ease.

From the corner of your eye you could've sworn you had seen Levi smirk, but when you turned your head to get a full glimpse of him, he still bore the same stoic feature.