eleven

omg ugh ok i just feel like i havent been writing as well as i would like to recently zzz BUT THAT CHANGES TODAY OK I JUST WANT A TOP QUALITY LEVI FANFIC

like always, enjoy loves <3

KYOTO, JAPAN.
[NAME]'S APARTMENT

eleven ☽ wanted

Kissing Levi was different this time, in a good way.

He had asked you first and that was all you could have asked for, rather than him practically forcing himself onto you. And usually his unconsented kisses were uncomfortable, it made you writhe beneath him, and would naturally make you push him away. He was still Levi, though. If he wanted to kiss you then he would get what he wanted, it didn't matter that you were making a poor attempt to get him off.

However this time, he had asked you. When you said yes he immediately stood up from his seat, took you by the jaw and placed his lips onto yours.

You were not his girlfriend, but he was kissing you as if you were.

Truth be told, he was wanting to kiss you for some time now but had to wait until he was emotionally ready. Levi often found himself thinking as to why he was so eager to have you with him - perhaps it was the way you snapped back at him, or maybe how easy it was for him to take control over you.

No. It was none of those.

He knew when you had mentioned the same sentence, word for word from him mother, about his eyes...he lost. It was a feeling so alien and new to him, he wasn't sure how to deal with it.

Up until now, the only types of relationships with other women he had were no more than clingy girls from lower years, regretful hook ups, and one night stands. Levi was never one to involve himself with a romance, especially since most women sought after him as some pretty bad boy. The mere thought would make him cringe.

In short, Levi had never engaged in a proper and steady romantic relationship. He wasn't even sure how to go about starting one. Hell, he wasn't even sure if his feelings were appropriate for having one.

You were a girl who's soul was on fire, never afraid to challenge him when he said something that upset you. That was already a plus for Levi; other girls he hooked up with had the tendency to submit their entire being to him, their opinions, bodies, and self-worth. But you knew your self-worth, and Levi liked that. He liked that a little too much, because it was refreshing.

As Levi kissed you, he carefully led you to your unkept bed and had you underneath him. His hands made their way down to your neck, while yours traced the intricate muscles of his back through his thin shirt.

You let him kiss you because he asked. It was as simple as that.

He was not your boyfriend, but with the way he was kissing you made you start to wish that he was.