twenty one

aha heyyyy umm im back LOL 😐 kindaaa awkward but i dont really like sharing really personal things online but lets just say im back!

also im way to lazy to make the banner rn ill prob make it some time later LMAO

nsfw warning btwssss

KYOTO, JAPAN. 1:32 PM

LEVI'S HOUSE

twenty one ☽ heartless

It only occurred to you after lunch with Levi that Isabel was not really fond of you. Which was confusing, to say the least. You swore that out of the interactions you had with her (which was little to none), you were only kind.

The entire lunch and while he was cooking, Levi was silent, save for some incoherent swears you'd catch under his breath. Even when you complimented his cooking he was silent.

"The chicken tasted good," you mentioned.

Not even a stare of acknowledgment. He only took his last bite before sliding his chair back and dropping his plate in the sink. You would have said another word had it not been for the running tap water, which was unexpectedly loud.

Slightly confused at this sudden change of attitude, you tilted your head at him as if questioning his current demeanor.

"It's rude to ignore me, you know." You awkwardly slid your empty plate in the sink. "What did I do this time?"

Silence, once again. Nothing new with this man.

You knew he wasn't committed to whatever it was you were expecting out of a relationship with him - communication, mostly. Levi was just a "fuck you, fuck off" type of guy. Always with a straight face, or a frown if you were lucky enough to catch any sort of expression.

While you liked to believe that you were patient, you knew that you would never let a man get away with something like this. Whatever it was, you'd hold Levi accountable. So when he washed the last spoon to a nice gleam, you grabbed his hand.

"Talk to me."

A pause. His eyes met yours, briefly.

"What do you want?" Levi shook your hand off his to make himself seem displeased, and he did so quite effortlessly.

A small scoff left your lips when you watched Levi walk back up into his room. You followed promptly after.

Your figure stood through the middle of his bedroom doorway. Not long after, he joined you. More silence but you expected nothing else.

Confusion had struck you like thunder when he placed his warm lips on your cold neck. And he kept at it, forcing you into his room and pushing you back against the wall.

"Levi wha-" but you lost your voice in his mouth when he moved to your delectable lips.

Faces flushed, hearts pounding, and hands busy touching each other's bodies. You hated the taste of nervousness left on your tongue, which seemed unnecessary. You had thought that after many similar moments with Levi you'd be passed the crush-anxiety. Come to think of it, perhaps this was just an effect he had on you. With such a sudden burst of affection, such as this, it wasn't a shock for you to feel this way.