"You're Quirk interests me" He mentioned as he watches me jump. He went after Nighteye, I stopped my jumping glancing back at the trio to make sure they were okay. 

"Kohana! Watch out!" I heard Nighteye yell at me, I turned my head to see Overhaul coming at me quickly. My eyes widened as I jumped quickly barely avoiding his claw like hands. I swung my hands up, biting back the pain, vine grew off of my hands winding together, I sung my hands down, successfully hitting him in the back sending him down to the ground. I landed on the ground with him, my leg with the wound gave out slightly, making me kneel down, Overhaul was up quickly, he swung at me I dodged jumping back quickly, I made my way up the spikes, Nighteye gained his attention quickly, leaving me to myself to get away from him. I made it to Midoriya, Mirio and Eri, I landed in front of them, Midoriya had blasted a whole through the wall. When I landed I scared Eri. 

"Sorry, it's me. It's just me." I say calming her down instantly. "Mirio, you need to get her and yourself out of here, it is not safe. He's going to stop at nothing." 

"That's... enough..." Eri said quietly, I looked down at her, big tears ran down her face. "I'm sorry..." I heard Midoriya gasp, I turned around and seen Nighteye with a spike through his abdomen. I let out a gasp, tears weld up in my eyes as I seen him.

"Sir!" Mirio yelled upon seeing Nighteye. I went running forward, I let out a scream once I passed Nighteye, I slammed my hands on the ground, Vines came up every which way, jerking, stabbing anything they could do just enough to get the villain away from Nighteye, Midoriya came up behind me, going after Overhaul. Once Midoriya had it under control, I went up to Nighteye. 

"Nighteye!" I called, I landed on a spike close enough to him, that I could see his eyes through his glasses. His eyes were closed. "Nighteye, come on, open your eyes! Nighteye!" 

"Kohana..." He muttered, I watched him open his eyes up just barely to look at me.  "Go help Midoriya, please. H-he can't do it without you." I paused for a second, before nodding. I quickly went ahead to help Midoriya, we fought side by side, which included moves that we practiced together, but no matter what he dodged us. Midoriya went in for a kick that he dodged. 

"No matter how fast you are, compared to the last two, the lines of your movements are simple and easy to predict." Overhaul placed two of his four hands on the wall behind him. He sent out spikes at us, I felt sharp pain pierce my right shoulder and arm, right where the scar sits. 

           The spikes had broken off into my skin. I looked down to see it pierced my hip as well. I felt my vines making their way around my body, I was focused on what to do next, I didn't notice that Overhaul was even talking to Midoriya. I reached up, and pulled the spike out of my shoulder, I grunted as I did so. We were lucky that the ground broke and we only got the smaller spikes. The rod in my arm was still in tact I could tell that much at least, it probably saved me from any more damage that could have been done to me. I worked on pulling out the spikes. 

"Someone else is about to die because of you!" I heard a loud voice project, stopping me from pulling the spike out of my hip, I looked up at Overhaul. "Is that what you want?!" He was talking to Eri. I growled, getting ready to attack. 

"You leave her alone!" I screamed, my foot swung out, he just barely dodged it in time even with the vines.

"I..." I heard a small voice say, I turned around quickly and seen Eri standing among the wreckage. "...don't... want that!" 

"No, stay with Lemillion!" Midoriya yelled at her. 

"Eri!" I yelled. 

"Eri... Do you really think this guy and girl can do anything in this situation by themselves?" Overhaul's voice spoke.