Chapter 43

We walked down the narrow ally-way, I looked down at the white haired girl, her face was turned slightly, almost like she was watching Chisaki, scared of what he can and would do to us.

"Actually, recently, I've had a lot of problems with Eri. She just keeps defying me no matter what I say." Chisaki said. I felt the girl shift as she heard her name. Eri. 

"Parenting, huh? It must be hard." Mirio said. 

"Yes, children are hard to understand." I glanced up at Chisaki, he walked ahead of us, he had one of his arms sticking out to the side, almost in a beckoning way, almost a silent way of calling for Eri. I watched as he dropped his hand, I could see that he was reaching for his glove with the other. "they feel like they can and will become someone." I heard Eri gasp as she seen it, Chisaki started to turn his head to look at us. "They seriously think that." I could feel his eyes burn through Eri into me, Eri suddenly dropped from my arms and went running off to Chisaki. My eyes were wide, she did it for a reason, like she was protecting us from him. "What, done with your tantrum already?" I heard him ask her, she gave a slight nod Chisaki let go of his glove leaving it still in place on his hand. 

"Huh? Um, Eri...?" Midoriya muttered.

"She's always like this." Chisaki stated. "I'm sorry you had to listen to my problems, too. Sorry for the trouble." His head was turned looking at us, I positioned myself slightly behind Mirio to see if he still watching me closely to which he was. He turned away again. "Well, do your best at work." Midoriya went to stop him and Eri. I held on to the back of his suit, Eri walked away with her head down. I then vowed that I would ave this little girl if it was the last thing I did. I watched them disappear into the darkness of the ally-way, I caught one last glimpse of Eri looking back. Her white hair flowed back, they were engulfed by the dark alleyway. I felt a slight push backwards. My eyes glanced up to meet Mirio's, I stepped back and turned heading for the street again. Rain had started falling. 

      Once we met back up with Sir Nighteye and Bubble girl, we explained everything to them. Mirio and Midoriya did most of the talking for us. My hair stuck to my face from the rain, the streets were wet, the rain just didn't seem to stop. 

"Sorry. It was an accident." Mirio stated as he talked to Nighteye. "I never thought we'd run into him like running into a transfer student at a crossroads..." 

"No, this was my fault. We could've avoided this if I'd used foresight on you three beforehand." Nighteye explained stopping Mirio from speaking anymore. 

"Anyway, I'm glad you're alright. If you'd acted carelessly and made him suspicious, you might've been in danger." Bubble Girl added. 

"It didn't seem that scary." Midoriya added.

"The other day, as a band of robbers was escaping, there was a truck accident that involved some people. The people involved were Chisaki and others from the Hassaikai. But there were zero casualties. Those from the band of robbers felt intense pain and passed out, but for some reason, they were uninjured, and even chronic ailments like rheumatism and cavities were completely gone. The thought this was due to Chisaki's Quirk, but because they caught the villains and no one was injured, there wasn't anything to accuse him of." Nighteye explained to us, my arms folded over my stomach as I listened to him. 

"But they said that all the money that was stolen burned up and nothing was left. The police found no sign of a crime in that regard, but wither way, it seemed suspicious, so Nighteye Agency started watching them. We don't know what they're thinking, but we do know that they act when they must." Bubble Girl added. 

"Oh, right, Sir!" Mirio said stopping Nighteye from walking away. "I guess this is a lucky break, but we got some new intel, right? Chisaki has a daughter."