Chapter 22

The next day, I sat in my seat, we had just finished up with out class. Finals where coming up soon, so which means, I need to study more than what I have been, I've had a lot on my mind lately. In a little over a week, it'll the anniversary of my parents death. 

"All right. That's it for class today. There's only one week left before your final exams begin. I'm sure you're all studying constantly, right?" Aizawa's eyes slid to mine, he knows I haven't been really studying at all. I lower my head slightly, trying to hide myself inside my desk. "Don't forget to keep training. The written exam is only one element. There's also the practical portion to worry about. Good luck." Aizawa said leaving the room. My head slammed against my desk creating a huge thud.

"Aha! Kohana are you okay?" I heard Kirishima asked quickly. 

"No!" I groaned. "I haven't been studying recently! Aizawa's going to kill me!" I whined. I got 6th on the midterm. 

"What he doesn't know wont kill him right?" Kirishima questioned. 

"He already knows!" I added picking up my head, a red mark from the desk on my forehead as I looked at him. "He gave me the knowing look! It's literally the worst look ever!" Mina agreed with me. I groaned and stood up, with Kirishima and went over to Bakugo, I took a seat on his desk, thankfully with out Iida noticing I did. Momo was talking about studying with Sero, Jiro, Mina, Kaminari and Ojiro. 

"Sounds like I should be studying with her." Kirishima said in a joking manner. I could feel Bakugo seething next to me. 

"You think I don't know enough?" Bakugo questioned. "Maybe I should beat the lessons into your skull!" 

"I'm counting on it." Kirishima asked. "Kohana, are you going to study with us?" He asked looking at me. 

"Of course." I say with a small smile. "Anything to keep Aizawa away from me for a few hours." 

        Lunch time rolled around so we went down to lunch. I got my food and went to go sit down. 

"Don't even think about it." I heard Aizawa's voice say, I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.

"Oh, Uncle Aizawa." I say turning to look at him quickly. His hard stare made my blood run cold. "Today's been a great day!" I say trying to get away from him. "Well, I'm gonna go eat my lunch now." 

"Don't even try to run away from me." He said grabbing the back of my neck, in a firm grip. I made eye contact with the Bakusquad and Dekusquad. 

"Help." I mouthed to them, almost all of them shook their heads. Aizawa started to guide my out of the cafeteria. He took me to the staff room, everyone turned and looked at us as we walked in. His hand never faltered from the back of my neck. 

"Aizawa, you don't need to hold her like that." Midnight said. "You're scaring the poor girl." 

"Doesn't matter, this is family business." He said, leading me into a separate room, where two couches where. "Sit." He said letting go of me, I did as told and sat on the couch, he took a seat on the couch across from me. I slowly started to eat, to keep myself from talking. 

"Why haven't you been studying?" He asked suddenly. I slowly shrugged my shoulders at him. "No, you give me an answer, don't shrug your shoulders at me." I sighed quietly. 

"I just..." I trailed off. "I just haven't been, I've had a lot on my mind." I added quietly. "It's also getting closer to that day. Its a little over a week away." I looked out the window as I slowly started to eat again. I heard Aizawa sigh quietly. 

"Kohana," He started, his voice sounded so unsure of what to say. "It's going to get easier. I know its hard, but you gotta study for this test, I'll help you myself." He said.