Chapter 6

A little bit later on we still all sat in class. 

"Today's training is going to be a little different. You'll have three instructors, Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." Aizawa said. 

"Sir! What kinda training is this?" Sero asked.

"Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that." The class instantly started talking. "Guys, I'm not finished yet. What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes, but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. This special training's at an off-campus facility so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready." I got up from my seat and grabbed out my costume. It was all repaired all ready, just patched up the holes that were in it. "Kohana, I know you aren't cleared by Recovery Girl yet, but she said keep the bandages on through out the whole thing and try not to use your right arm to much." Aizawa added after I grabbed my costume. 

"Okay." I say with a nod. After I got changed I waited outside. A whistle blew gaining our attention. I looked over at Iida, who was standing by the bus. He's going to take this class rep thing very seriously. I ended up sitting next to Bakugo. I sat in the window seat with my ear buds in watching out the window.

"What'd you say? I'll kick your ass!" I heard Bakugo yell, causing me to jump slightly. I stared at him for a second before looking back outside. Bakugo continued yelling at our class mates. I grabbed the back of his pants and pulling him down into his seat. 

"Will you shut up?" I asked looking at him, taking out my headphones. He continued arguing but sat in his seat as he did. 

"Hey, hey, we're here. Stop messing around." Aizawa said. 

"Yes sir/Whatever." We all say, as Bakugo said whatever. We walked off the bus and stood in a group, I stood in front of Bakugo a few inches ahead of him as I did. 

"Hello, everyone, I've been waiting for you!" Thirteen said. Everyone gasped. 

"It's the Space hero, Thirteen." Midoriya said. He started mumbling to himself and fanboying as he did so. 

"I can't wait to show you what's inside!" They said. We headed inside. Kirishima stood next to me. 

"Holy crap. It looks like some kind of amusement park!" He said as we looked around. 

"A shipwreck. A landslide. A fir. A windstorm. Etc.I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters. I call is the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. But you can call it, USJ!" Thirteen said. I sighed pushing my hair back and out of my face. Aizawa and Thirteen talked for a minute. 

"The clock's ticking. We should get started." Aizawa said turning and looking at us. 

"Excellent. Before we begin, let me just say one thing. Well, maybe two things. Possibly three, four, or five." Thirteen said. 

"We get it!" Everyone said to them.  

"Listen carefully. I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful Quirk. It's called Black Hole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust." Thirteen added explaining their Quirk to us. 

"Yeah, you've used Black Hole to save people from all kinds of disasters before, haven't you?" Midoriya asked.

"That's true, but my Quirk could also very easily be used to kill. Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous. In our superhuman society all Quirks are certified and stringently regulated so we often overlook how unsafe they can actually be. Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make the wrong move, your powers can be deadly. Even if you're trying to do something virtuous like recuse someone. Thanks to Aizawa's fitness tests, you have a solid idea of your Quirks potential. And because of All Might's combat training, you likely experienced how dangerous your powers can be when used against other people. Carry those lessons over to this class. Today, you're going to learn how to use your Quirks to save people's lives. You won't be using your powers to attack enemies or each other, only to help. After all, that's why being a hero is all about. Ensuring the safety of others. That's all I have to say. Thank you so much for listening." Thirteen said. I smiled and clapped lightly.