Chapter 13. The Wild Comback.

Начните с самого начала

"Ten points!" Snotlout cheered, but it was cut short when the Bewilderbeast glared down at them, annoyedly blowing the sheep off of him.

"Uh-oh..." Snotlout gulped as the Bewilderbeast roared at them.

The horn sounded again. By the time the Alpha looked over at the horn, Fishlegs had hidden behind it again, holding back his giggles. He looked at the Alpha from the side of the horn, his eyes widened as the Bewilderbeast inhaled, and he jumped down from the horn, barely avoiding the blast of ice, "I'm okay!"

By now, Hiccup had gotten close to Shadow, ridden by Drago. The madman shook his head in disbelief, "Another try, huh?" He mocked.

"Shadow? Hey." Hiccup spoke to the dragon, ignoring the man's words. His focus was on Shadow and nothing else, "Listen to me, Shadow." He said, getting a little closer, but Shadow's eyes remained as thin slits.

A grin spread across Drago's scarred lips as he pointed his bullhook at Hiccup. Hiccup gulped when he saw Shadow open her mouth, a glow in the back of her throat.

"No, no, no." He shook his head furiously, "Don't do it, Shadow!"

Despite Hiccup's desperate calls for the female to stop, he could hear Shadow charge up her blast, but above that, he could hear the Vikings cheer loudly from the ground.

At the exact moment Shadkw fired, another blow was shot, colliding with hers before it could hit Hiccup or the hatchling, creating a large explosion before them.

In a blur, Hiccup was picked up from the hatchling's back and thrown into the air before he was grabbed by the arms.

Familiar green eyes looked down into his own.

"TOOTHLESS!" His eyes widened as he was sat on the ground, making him tumble forward from the speed.

Toothless landed a second after, Y/n on his back, her eyes glowing.

Hiccup couldn't say anything. His mouth was dry. His heart was beating fast. He couldn't get air.

She quickly got off of the black beast, putting two fingers just in between her lips, a loud whistle came from her mouth.

A purple Scuttleclaw, the one Hiccup had previously been on, sped down to her, not slowing down when she grabbed onto its head, jumping on.

"Y/n..." A thick layer of salty tears were making Hiccup's eyes look watery. He turned his head to Toothless, about to hurry on the saddle to help, only for Toothless to shake him off, jumping around him to make sure he didn't get on.

"Toothless...?" He questioned, the Night Fury purred at him as he looked up at Y/n approaching the Alpha and his sister.

"Oh..." Hiccup's hand recoiled from Toothless, "Why do you have to do everything on your own?" He whispered under his breath, his hands clenching by his sides.

"Hey, Shadow." Y/n's voice sounded struggling as she got closer to the female Night Fury.

"You certainly are hard to get rid of. I'll say that." Drago shook his head.

"It's me." Y/n spoke again as she got closer, "I'm right here." She said in a soft tone, stretching her hand out, "Come back to me." Shadow's eyes remained blank, but for a second her pupils widened and she visibly began showing signs of resistance.