Chapter 13. The Wild Comback.

~No one's P.O.V~

Darkness.

It was so dark. So dark that it scared her.

It was hard to breath. No, it was impossible. It was as if ice had made it all the way to her insides.

It was cold. So cold that she'd rather jump into a fire than being in that kind of freezing pain.

But suddenly.

It wasn't cold anymore. She felt a burning fire in her chest. One that she had never felt before, at least far from that strong.

On the empty land of the sanctuary, a loud crack sounded along with bits of ice falling from the spikes of the Bewilderbeast's icy breathe, a large fling in the thick ice could be seen, and slowly, the crack spread, allowing its encaged fellows to breathe.

~No one's P.O.V~

It wasn't before morning that the gang arrived Berk on their Scuttleclaw hatchlings.

A gasp escaped Astrid at the sight of Berk once they had passed a broken statue in the sea.

"No..." Hiccup trailed off, his eyes wide upon seeing all of Berk's dragons circle around Drago's Bewilderbeast, who had destroyed much of Berk and encased buildings and ground in spikes of ice.

"He took all the dragons!" Fishlegs shouted, his eyebrows furrowing at the sight. Worry clearly showing in his eyes.

"Distract the Alpha." Hiccup told the others, looking back at them, "Try to keep his focus off of Shadow." He said, looking back in front of him as the Bewilderbeast moved its foot a little, causing rocks to fall down.

"Uh... How?" Tuffnut asked, lifting his hand in a questioning motion.

"Have you forgotten who you're riding with?" Eret asked the twin, making everyone turn to him, "There isn't a dragon alive that I can't wrangle!" He said with a grin, patting the side of the Scuttleclaw.

Said dragon caught sight of something shiny on the ground, causing it to dive, making Eret release a yelp while clinging onto it, "Except for this one!"

"Amateur." Snotlout shook his head at the man while the others went ahead.

"Hey, look! It's Hiccup and the others!" A Viking shouted once he had spotted the approaching group of riders coming from the side to their rescue. The Vikings on the ground started cheering, making the mad man, Drago, lift an eyebrow.

"What?" Drago asked himself when he saw them approach as well, everyone but one of the hatchlings had dived to the ground, landing.

The Bewilderbeast stared at Hiccup as he made his way over to Shadow. But his focus was broken by a sheep flying up in front of it, followed by a second and a third.

"Keep 'em coming!" Ruffnut shouted to the others after finding that she had no more sheep.

"Black sheep, baby!" Snotlout exclaimed, throwing said sheep to her twin, who placed it on the catapult.

The Alpha inhaled, about to fire his ice-breathe on them. But the sound of a horn pulled its attention away. It looked over at the horn before looking back at the teens before him, only for a black sheep to hit its face, falling between its spikes.