27.Aftermath

I was relieved that we didn't had any lessons with Aizawa after Mental Health studies. And he even seemed to avoid me during recess.
I am so disappointed, I thought we trusted each other and could talk about everything. At least that was what I did.

After school I went home as fast as possible.
He can't avoid me when I'm waiting for him at his house.
The moment I heard the door open my breath started to speed up.

"You want to explain yourself?" I asked in a challenging tone.
Aizawa sighed.
"You see... I'm sorry" he pressed out.
"You knew what had happened to me and didn't feel the need to tell me" my voice cracked and I didn't feel like talking anymore.

"I had no idea he died in your arms" Aizawa stepped closer to me.
"She told you!" I gasped in shook.
At first she let me go through all this again and then goes around and tells everybody.

"She thought your case was very severe and it was worth mentioning." he explained.
I peer to the ground I'm to bewildered to look into Aizawas eyes.
"I understand why you are angry" he said calm reaching out for me.
"I am not Angry!" I shouted backing away.
"I'm in pain! Because you put me through that again. I saw my beloved brother, the only Family I had left, die in my own arms because I was to weak to protect him!"

Silence filled the room Aizawa looked shocked. Tears filled my eyes and I sank to the ground.
Aizawa rushed to me and held me warily.
"You are the strongest and most beautiful hero I had the pleasure to meet.
And I'm gonna tell you exactly that until you believe it yourself."

He didn't mention the part of me saying i was to weak to protect Yuma. Aizawa understands that's something I will never overcome I believe he knows what I feel like maybe he will tell me about it one day once he's ready.

I huffed and returned the hug.
"People always tell me what to do and how to feel, that stressed me out. But you are different." I looked up into his handsome eyes.
"You truly care about me" I smiled and buried my face in his muscular chest.
"I love you" I whispered.
"I love you too" he answered with a smile.

We lasted in the hug for some time. After we stood up gave me Aizawa a kiss on the forehead and patted my head.
"Get some rest kiddo"
I blushed a little and got into my room.

The time went on my classmates asked me because of what happened but I played it down that I just overreacted. They all looked kind of convinced.
Except Bakugo maybe he saw through my bullshit. He didn't say anything so I hoped he would ignore it. Momo too looked worried but I could talk her ou of it.

We had a few more assemblies and in a Blick of an eye was summer break.
The school trip to the forest begins!