12.The battle against Bakugo

The first fight wasn't really entertaining. Yuga keept complaining about irrelevant stuff and Midoriya didn't want to hurt him in any way.
"Ok, ok next team now" Aizawa said impatient  writing something into his clipboard.
I looked at Aizawa and he nodded encouraging in my direction.

Katsuki Bakugo against y/f/n  y/l/n

"Go easy on her. " I hear Kirishima saying
"Yeah she's just a girl don't destroy her pretty body" commented Mineta what grossed the hell out of me.

I step forward following Bakugo into a big circle. We needed to push the other out of it.
I hope the training will pay out
He didn't seem to take me really seriously. I could easily block his first punches. But he was getting more and more intense. I was only in defense mode. Until he kicked me pretty hard into the stomach.
Ok you want to get real?
I was getting faster and hit him a few time without to much force.

I got hit into the face and heard cheering for that from the background.
Now it's my turn
Blocking all his kicks making him back up a little. I saw my chance.
He tried to punch me again but I doged it
punching him hard into the face. Surprised because he didn't saw that coming, anger was forming his face.

"You stupid little

"You stupid little..." he grows.
But I don't get intimated throwing several other kicks and hits.
Him now furious because of the build up anger.
Pinning me down on the ground he started to smile thinking he defeanded me.
I push with my legs against his chest making him a 180° turn out of the circle.

He gasps for breath because of the sudden lading on his back.
"y/n is the winner of the match. Bakugo you shouldn't underestimate your opponent." Aizawa sayed writing in down.
I just smile a little due to my win.

Bakugo stands up looking at me like I took all his pride. The next people walking into the circle.
"Are you ok?" I asked slightly concerned.
"Shut the fuck up or I will rip off your stupid face" he responded still really pissed.
What a Jerk
Aizawa sensei was making a side eye at him for that comment.

Walking back to the main building I turn to Mindoriya.
"Is Bakugo always so bad at losing?"
"U-Uhm I think he is just not used to it" he answered blushing a bit.

Aizawa walked past me and said "good work today, meet me after class we need to talk about something important "
Just nodding as respond he walked away.
Is it because of the hug? No way it must be something different. I hope it's something different

After classes ended

I got into the teachers lounge looking out for Aizawa sensei.
To my surprise he was waiting with All Might on a table.
They both looked at me and I sat down at the opposite site.
"D-did I do something wrong?" I asked nervous.
"Oh no, we wanted to inform you that the Nomu you defended a few weeks ago."
A short silence filled the room.
"He broke out of the prison he was staying in." All Might said with worry in his voice.

I froze.
Yumas murder is on the loose?
"We don't think he has a free will and can't make his own decisions. Just like a marionette. But you should still be careful." Aizawa said trying to sound calming.
"The police force thinks he and the organization behind him is searching for something really vulnerable. But they don't know what exactly " Aizawa continued.
"If we get any new information we will inform you" All Might said concluding.
Aizawa nodded dismissing me.

Back Home

As soon as I stepped through the door I rushed to the basement making sure the crystal was still were it was yesterday.
"They will do everything to get it and I will need to protect it with my live just like mom and dad did."
I promised to myself.
I gained new energy through the Crystal and went back to studying.

Looking into the fridge I noticed there was almost no food left.
I will need to get some groceries later