m u k b a ng

nose scrunches are cute

I turned my camera on we were trying film a mukbang/ Q and A but it was essentially just us eating dinner in my car and as soon as I turned it on Madi looked at me and we both started laughing, essentially every video we tried to film together sta...

I turned my camera on we were trying film a mukbang/ Q and A but it was essentially just us eating dinner in my car and as soon as I turned it on Madi looked at me and we both started laughing, essentially every video we tried to film together started like this.

'Madi stop we need to film this especially because I'm hungry and I don't want want it to get cold'

I said in between laughs, we both looked away from each other trying to calm down but soon enough Madi turned back around and looked at me,

'what do you want me to do it's not my fault your irresistible?'

Madi said with her cheeky smile and a wink. I didn't exactly know how to react, Madi acted like this but she never acted like this in front of the camera. I just ignored her and looked directly at my camera, I knew I was going to leave that in but I also knew that this was going to be a long video. Madi began to giggle as I went to do my intro,

'Hey dudes I'm back with my annoying but adorable girlfriend Madi-'

I went to continue speaking but I stopped as I looked over to my girlfriend who was wiggling her eyebrows at me, I wanted to laugh but decided I should just continue my intro,

'It's literally 9:30 on a Thursday night and it's uploading day tomorrow which means I'll be editing tonight so I decided to pick a video in which I thought was easy but with this girl here who knows. But today I'm doing a Q and A mukbang sort of video"

I managed to get out before beginning to laugh Madi literally could stop laughing so I decided to begin asking questions.

'Okay Baby first question, what are you eating?'

I asked Madi, who furthermore responded,

'y/n can you give me my snack?'

Madi asked, I was thoroughly confused.

'It's literally in your lap what are you talking about?'

I ask pointing to the food that was in front of her. She shook his head,

'You aren't in my lap though babe'

Madi said with a cheeky wink. It took me a minute to realize that she was calling me a snack, I rolled my eyes and went to look for another question on my phone. Madi moves her hand to my thigh squeezing as we both took a bite of our food. I tried to look for more questions but as I did her hand kept moving further and further up my thigh. I pulled her hand off my thigh and moved to the corner of my seat so my knees were facing him but unfortunately it didn't stop her from putting her hand on my thigh again, I quickly turned my camera off, and gave her a passionate kiss she went to get deeper into it but I pulled away and then hoped out of the car.

'That's what you get for ruining my video'

I said while walking away but was quickly stopped when I heard Madi race out of her seat and around to where I was where she gave me a huge kiss pulling me in tight and quickly dragged me into the house.