t e e t h

hype house photo shoot

I had just finished getting my wisdom teeth taken out, I could barely think straight due to how much medication I was given

I had just finished getting my wisdom teeth taken out, I could barely think straight due to how much medication I was given. I sat up and nearly fell back down immediately. I waved at Avani who was sitting across from me, she waved back and then slowly walked across to me.

'how are you feeling babe?'

Avani asked me as she went to hold my hand, I tried to smile at her,

'I feeel goooooodddd',

I said to her, my head fell off of the chair as I tried to shift my body around. Avani caught me as I went to fall. I began to laugh for literally no reason, all of my friends were confused but they came to help me today, a few of them helped me get out of the chair. I was just able to walk, with the help of Avani and Thomas I was able to get to the Tesla without falling ass over tit. As soon as I sat it the car I began to sing, my friends began to laugh but I soon forced them to sing along as Thomas set out his camera on the dash. I was about half way through another song but I had to stop as I was in immense pain and my head felt to heavy for me, I went lean my head against the window but I ending up whacking my head on the window.

'are you okay baby?',

Avani asked me sitting in the seat behind Thomas who was driving.

'it hurtsssss',

I yelled nearly deafening Thomas. I was quickly distracted by my own thoughts. I intensely grabbed onto Thomas's arm,

'can I tell you something about Avani? but you can't tell anyone this stays between me and you Thomas'

I say while trying to lift my head. Thomas began to laugh,

'sure thing, just between you and me, nobody else!',

Thomas said laughing and looking behind him.

'okay so the other day I walked into our room to find Avani crying',

I went on to explain but was interrupted by Thomas,

'nothing new',

Thomas said laughing.

'let me finish telling you before you but in bitch'

I said waiting for Thomas to reply but he didn't he just laughed.

'so she wasn't crying sad tears she was crying happy tears because she couldn't believe that she had all of our friends including you Thomas'

I explained. Thomas began to laugh, he turned to the back seat,

'did you hear that Avani?',

Thomas asked. I looked behind to see that the car was full, I had somehow forgotten that there were other people in the car. Avani was laughing her head off as were the others,

'VANIIIII',

I yelled as I saw my girlfriend in the car. I unbuckled my seatbelt and went to jump into the backseat onto Avani, but Thomas and Avani both stopped me.

'ow! are we there yet?'

I yelled, as soon as I did Thomas pulled up to the house. Avani quickly rushed out of the car and made her way around to me.

'Vani baby I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to reveal that',

I said almost in tears trying to apologise, Avani began to smile,

'baby it's okay.how much pain are you in?',

She asked me as she helped me out of the car,

'a lot!',

I said before collapsing in her arms, she managed to carry me inside with a little help and before I knew it I was asleep.