e x p l a i n

she looks good in every picture

Just imagine that Addison doesn't live in LA for this

We were all at the Hype House waiting for some party bus to turn up, it was my birthday and we were going out to celebrate but I was also celebrating because my girlfriend Addison was in town the only problem was that nobody knew that we were dating but we were both over the charade. The party bus still hadn't turned up yet and I was getting impatient so I began to dance by myself in the middle of the lounge room, I was trying to get Addy to dance with me but before I could I heard the party bus turn up.

I quickly grabbed Addy's hand and we made our way onto the party bus first, the music was already blaring. I began dancing as Addy sat there and watched me, I pulled him up off his seat and people began cheering us on. Alex began to film us, I didn't exactly want him to but honestly I couldn't care everybody was having fun especially me. Addy sat back down and I saw that everyone was distracted so I took the time to embrace it, I began to straddle her, she gave me a confused look but then realized that nobody was paying attention but honestly I don't think either of us cared if somebody realized. I began to kiss her, I don't know how long we were kissing for but we pulled up to the venue. We began to exit the bus, Addy and I being the last off, Addy and I walked off the bus hand in hand, I went to enter the venue but was quickly pulled away from Addy by Tony and Ondreaz, they were like my overprotective sisters.

'y/n you wanna explain what that was?'

Ondreaz asked looking me up and down, I simply shrugged my shoulders acting dumb, I turned around and saw Addy walk out looking for me. I raised my eyebrows at Tony and Ondreaz, they were confused but I continued with what I was doing but I grabbed the back of Addy's neck, pulled her in and gave her a kiss, I pulled away and saw that both Tony and Ondreaz's jaws both dropped.

'someone please explain what is going on? we are going to need to know everything!'

Tony practically yelled extremely excitedly, I looked up at Addy giving her the go ahead to explain what was happening.

'we started talking about 8 months ago and then when I came to LA a few weeks I asked princess here on a date and ever since we've been together'

Addy said, then looked back at me smiling. Ondreaz decided to speak up,

'so you're telling me this has been going on for nearly 8 months'

I looked down at the ground and began nodding, I saw Ondreaz walk inside the venue.

'I'm happy for you guys but what the fuck?'

Tony said pulling us into a hug. I stood there with Addy's arm around my shoulder when Dre walked out with the rest of the group.

'tell them, tell them what you told us?'

Dre yelled at us in the nicest possible way. I looked back up at Addy and decided the best way to tell them was to kiss her, so I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her in for another kiss. I pulled away and saw that our friends were quite shocked.

'it's been going on for 8 months! How did none of us realise?!'

Dre asked the group that was still trying to process what was going on. Dixie came over and began to talk,

'8 months! how?!'

Dixie asked while giving me a hug.

'we were just really secretive about it I mean we also have to do long distance for half of it but anytime we met up we were really careful'

I said trying to explain how we did it. I heard Alex and Kouvr begin to giggle,

'not secretive enough We've known for nearly 6 months'

Alex said pointing to Kouvr and himself, also causing Addy nd I to be a little shocked. It kind of made sense though we were also really close, I mean Alex and Kouvr were literally my best friends.

'how did you find out!'

Addy asked still a little confused as Kouvr came over and gave me a hug,

'well y/n is literally one of best friends and it didn't take much to realise she was ridiculously happy especially when you made your way into town. You guys were also hugging and sometimes even kissing in the corner of my camera trying to get out of view'

Alex was cut off when Kouvr decided to pipe up,

'Alex don't forget the fact that y/n's room is right next to ours and the room isn't exactly soundproof'

Kouvr said causing me to go bright red, I really didn't want to continue this topic after that piece of information,

'Guys it's my birthday let's go celebrate'

I yell walking into the venue, I looked back to see Addy standing there talking to Alex and Kouvr smiling her ass off.