"ARE YOU INSANE?!" the first guard screams to Tom as the two guards try to stay standing on the float by holding tightly on to the communism symbol designed flower statue.

"Of course! Only a madman would be able to accomplish something like this!" Tom says as he looks back at them. "Do you guys want a turn?-"

"Look out!" the second guard screams to Tom as he points ahead, which confuses the idiot of a man and he tilts his head.

"Huh?" Tom says before looking back ahead, he's heading straight for a building. Tom's digital eyes widen and he screams, "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!" Tom and the two guards scream bloody murder as they drive further and further toward the building.

Suddenly a huge fishnet hits Tom from the side and he gets knocked off the float right before it crashes into the building and the impact knocks several buildings that were next to it down.

Tom lands on the ground with the net that saved his life completely enveloping him, he mumbles "What the fu-" before realizing who's net this is. "Holy shit!-"

"Are you insane?!" Bing says as he runs over to Tom, which Tom looks up at him in surprise.

"Bing!" Tom says with a happy smile. "I have never been so happy in my life that such a coward like you is alive!"

Bing sighs and sarcastically says, "Thaaaanks Tom, means a lot."

"Now get me out of your goddamn heavy ropes before I break your kneecaps," Tom says with a glare as he tries to lift it over his head himself.

"G-gotcha," Bing says as he helps Tom out of the ropes.

Edd and Matt then run over to them and Edd gasps with a smile, he shouts, "Tom!!-"

Tom turns to them and since he obviously doesn't recognize them, he holds out his arm and says, "Scale attack!" Which Edd gets confused until Scale jumps out from Tom's long sleeve and bites Edd in the nose.

"OW!" Edd screams and falls on to the ground in pain. "Matt! Get it off me!"

"Jackson owes me 10 pounds now!" Tom says and makes a celebratory pose. "I fucking told him Scale could take a bitch down! But noooooo, he thinks just because he's a baby he can't attack! Bullllllshiiiiiit!!"

Tom points at Edd who holds his nose in pain and says, "Take that communist biiiiiiitch!!!" Scale then unhooks his fangs from Edd's nose and slithers over to Tom, Tom bends down and says in a baby voice, "Good boy! Daddy's gonna get you a big juicy mouse tonight!" Scale slides on to Tom's hand and Tom gently pets his head with a single finger as he happily smiles.

Tom stands up and Bing says, "Tom! Those two are on my side!" Which makes Tom flinch, he looks to Bing with a face that basically says "Oh shiiit".

Tom then looks back to Edd who lays on the floor in pain and Matt at his side with a worried look, Tom blinks a few times and says, "Are you okay?" without much worry in his voice. Edd continues to grown and moan, but Tom still turns to Bing and says, "Pffff he's fiiiine, I don't think Scale is too venomous." with a innocent smile.

Matt eases Edd to stand up and Edd still smiles at Tom even if he's in pain, Edd tears up and walks over to Tom. Tom gains a awkward look when Edd tightly hugs him, "Uhhh-"

"I missed you so much Tom..." Edd whispers with tears in his eyes, Tom blinks a few times in utter confusion.

Tom whispers to Bing, "I think the poison got to his head, we should get him a doctor very quickly or he might die in five minutes-"

Suddenly Matt hugs Tom as well and Tom becomes 10x more puzzled than before, "What the flying fuck is going on right now."

They all turn their heads when a guard that was about to grab Bing from behind's head get's blown off by a bullet, when they see the person lying dead on the ground they becomes confused until they hear someone reload a shotgun and say, "We can all have a orgy later," they all look over to Paul as he adjusts the skull mask on his face. "Right now we need to go or else someone's going to get fucked in the ass with a AK-47."

"Paul's right, we need to get out of here-"

"Who says I'm going with you fucktards?" Tom cuts Edd off and everyone besides him flinch and look to him. "For all I know, you guys could be apart of the communist cult raging the world right now."

"I already said they're with me Tom! They can't be a part of the empire if they're on my side!" Bing says in their defense as Tom picks up the shotgun the guy Paul shot's brains out had on him.

"Yeah well, I don't really trust you all that much either Bingo," Tom says as he stands up, wiping some blood off the trigger with his shirt.

"But I saved your life!-"

"So? It's not like I asked to be saved," Tom cuts Bing off as he reloads the shotgun. "I rather be dead than be pushed into drama right when I wake up from a coma that stole away all my memories of being a obvious badass."

Tom headshots a soldier behind Matt that no one noticed was going to stab him with a dagger, this makes everyone flinch except Tom who continues to talk, "You're also the one who cursed me with a mediocre heart that acts as a hooker in heat, aka, never stops banging my mind all the fucking time!"

Tom puts the shotgun under Bing's chin and says in a threatening voice, "So if you and your little shits you call friends come near me again, I'll make sure all you die with a bullet to the head," Tom jabs the tip of the gun against Bing's chin and Bing's eyes only widen further. "Got it?"

"G-got it!" Bing says and Tom pulls away the gun from him, making Bing sigh of relief and back up from him in fear.

Tom turns to Edd, Matt, and Paul and says, "I don't care if we were friends before, we aren't now. I don't plan to make friends either, so maybe you should just mind your own business. If you can't handle a snakebite, then you can't handle a gunshot. Go back where you came from if you want to survive."

Edd gives off a saddened face as he says, "But Tom-"

"Goodbye," Tom cuts Edd off and runs off with the shotgun, leaving Edd and Matt in shambles and Paul in a furious rage...