XII.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ it's the little things

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
it's the little things.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

IT WAS HIS FAVORITE out of any movie they've watched together before. maybe it was the soundtrack that made it his favorite, considering he hasn't stopped humming along or even copying some of the dance routines.

"one more time." taehyung rewinded back the same six minutes to watch that scene again. jungkook groaned and let the back of his head hit the window. the older was laying back against his chest as the couple sat in the small booth in the rv. about an hour ago they stopped, around 3 am to switch drivers and grab something to eat at a 24 hours rest stop. namjoon was behind the wheel, listening to the couple bicker over hairspray the musical.

"because now i tasted kookie and i'm never going back." taehyung sang, changing the lyrics again while he tapped the ravenettes nose for every syllable. it would have been cute, if jungkook didn't hear that line four times already. "please go back." eli said.

"no!" jungkook said, reaching forward to push the laptop further away and hold onto his fiances hands tighter so he could stop rewinding. "we'll never finish the movie at this rate." he said. the kid was sitting across from them at the small table, a mcdonald's meal nearly done. "isn't that a good thing." she said.

jungkook glanced over, "you might have a point." he said. "give me a fry." he reached over a stole a few without waiting for an answer.

"you two are terrible. this is a good movie." taehyung said. even with only one headphone in and the other shared with the ravenette beside him, he still spoke loudly as if he couldn't hear himself. "eat a fry." jungkook stuck one in the other males mouth to make him quiet.

eli started to giggle quietly, which had taehyung narrowing his eyes at her. "you enjoyed seeing me silenced against my will." he said. the kid nodded and that smile didn't waver for a moment, not like it did before, "i did, i really did." she said.

"you should get some sleep." taehyung directed his attention back to the young raven haired male, sitting up now so he was no longer laying back against his chest. jungkook hummed and continued to play with the others fingers. "i'm good." he said, but taehyung wasn't convinced by that. "you haven't slept yet." he said.

"neither have you." jungkook shot back, it was playful, but still met with narrowed eyes.

"i didn't spend my energy stealing something though." taehyung said in his defense.

it was the kid that interrupted their dumb bicker, getting up from the table with a groan. "i'll take the bed then." she didn't wait for them to object as she walked to the back where a small bed was crammed once being folded down. there was a curtain, acting as a door, and she swiped it shut.