30: She Loves Him?

Start from the beginning

I frowned at the message he sent to me. "Why is he talking like this? This will just make me want to avoid you more, Jungkook.", I said to myself as I put my phone in sleep mode.

❤❤❤

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I took another glance at my phone hoping that I will receive a message from a certain someone. However, I did not get even a single notification making me sighed pitifully at myself. Did she not get my message?

I opened the message I sent to her.

Me: Good morning, Chaeyoung. Hope you're doing good. I waited for your reply last night but I got none. I hope you're not mad with me. 🗨

That was the first one. The second one...

Me: Please don't avoid me, Chaeyoung.. 🗨

She got my messages but I am not sure if she read it or not. There is another one message that I sent just a minute ago...

Me: I will be away for a while. Might not going to see you for a week. Hopefully I'll see you first when I come back. 🗨

THREE messages. NONE was replied. This is not right.

"Jungkook, it's time. Here, your passport and flight ticket.", Jieun said to me making me automatically put my phone in my pocket. Then, I took my passport and my flight ticket which are being kept safe by Jieun. I looked at my watch for the last time while Jieun asked me if I am ready.

"Never been better. Thanks, noona.", I said like a little brother to his elder sister not like an employer and employee.

"Hopefully they agree to sign a deal with us. Good luck, Jeon Jungkook.", Jieun wished for me as I smiled at her.

A flight to Sydney to meet some new investors there to convince them in working with J Corp. That is my mission as per tasked by my dad. I just hope this one week will pass by quickly. I have an important mission here too, which is to put a label in my relationship with Chaeyoung. I cannot leave her for a long time after what I did last night. I do not feel right doing that.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

My eyes widened at the last message that Jungkook sent to me this morning. I just woke up and trying to adjust my eyes to open since I still felt tired from watching a movie late last night with Nayeon. I felt so lazy to go to work today. If not because Nayeon woke me up, I would have been sleeping more and probably just take a half day of work today.

"He's not here for a week? But...why though?", I talked quietly to myself.

I read the messages he sent me again. As I read the first one he sent this morning, I scoffed at it. "I am mad, Jungkook.", I said as I deleted that message right after that.

Then, I read the next one he sent me. Again, I scoffed at it. "I am going to avoid you.", I deleted this message too leaving the last message which was sent half an hour ago. "How can you just go away after what you did? That's so mean of you, Jungkook!", I whisper yelled at his last message which I quickly closed when Nayeon came out from the bathroom.

"Chaeyoung, when are you leaving for work? I'm going to make us breakfast, I hope we get to eat together before you leave.", she asked me as I stretched my hands in the air.