Chapter one: Old friends

~Reader's POV~

Ugh why does Diane always sleep and I have to take care of her! I know when she's awake it's fun but it get a little boring being in this forest for almost... 10 years! Already! Time sure does fly quickly.

'I'll go for a walk I guess'. I put my (H/c) hair in a pony tail, get up and brush off the dirt on my clothes ( The pictures but instead of blue it's you (F/c)) and I start to walk in a direction.
'I hope I can find my way back' I thought looking back at the sleeping giant.
'Be safe' I thought to myself and started to walk away.

I take in the fresh air and started talking to myself. "I wonder how the others are doing but knowing everyone there fine, their as tough as you can be" I laugh to myself.
"Though I cant help missing those little devils" I smiled thinking about them all.

Even though I don't have a strong relationship with All of them, there my family and all have been there for me. 'I've been here long enough I should go back' I turn back and all of a sudden I hear Lightning. 'How the hell did they find us?!'

I start to fly to where Diane should be and I see more then just her. They're all tied up in lightning ropes except one. A kid? ..No..... MELIODAS?!!!??

"What the hell do i come back too?!" I yelled and all there eyes fall on me. "(Y/n)!! Nice to see you!" Meli said and all of a sudden I feel something on my boobs. I look down to see Meli's hands swishing me.

"WE SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN AND YOU DO THAT?!" I yelled as he went flying back by my punch. "You stupid pervert"I mumbled. "Haha glad to see you're the same (N/n)!" He said getting up from the ground.

"Ahem!" A guy light pink hair said. I bend down and whisper in Meliodas's ear "Is that Gilthunder?" "Yeah and apparently he's here to stop us" He whispered back. "Hmm alright I'll leave it to you!" I said bending back up and walking towards Diane to watch the show.

I see as Gilthunder runs and points his sword to his head, he looks at Gilthunder. "Do you know why the Holy Knights are after the heads of the Eight Deadly Sins?" He asks him, im shocked that he actually remembers me. "Not really." He answer truthfully. "Half of them are seeking revenge and total eradication of the rebel order that plotted to overthrow the kingdom. The other half want to do glorious battle, and vanquish the legendary warriors to prove their own strength." He tells us.

"So you guys are still think we're the ones who murdered your father, is that why?" Meli asked. Gilthunder scoffs. "Are you saying you're not?" He asks. "I mean you do have a sin for genocide" he said smirking. I got pissed and launched to him and pinned him against a tree. "My sin might be genocide but I would never and I mean NEVER kill Zaratras!" I said staring daggers in his eyes. And he kicks me off.

"That makes no difference to me." Gilthunder says cruelly. "What are you saying?" A girl with white hair says while squirming in her bonds. "You are rebels and traitors who plotted to overthrow the kingdom. That's all you people are." Gilthunder says, clarifying his intentions.

"Enough! You must stop this! Didn't you hear what she just told you? They aren't the ones who murdered him! Don't you understand?" She yells in our defence.  "Elizabeth," Gilthunder replies,that girl is she THE princess Elizabeth?? He turned to her. "The kingdom wants you taken into protective custody, but, I haven't the slightest interest in that." He points his sword at Elizabeth. "Alive or dead, it's really the same. To me you are no more than a grain of sand on a road that is being traveled."

He lowered the sword as he finished speaking. He broke Elizabeth's bonds. "Go away. The Sins and I have unfinished business to take care of." Elizabeth grits her teeth at his words and instead runs in front of me and Meliodas in a weak attempt to prevent him form harming us. "I won't let you hurt these people!" She yells at him.  Gilthunder scoffs, and he kicks a pig? far down the path. "Hawk, no!" Elizabeth yells and runs after the pink pig. Gilthunder turns back to us. "Now that theres no more interruption." He points his sword at us and says "I am now more powerful than any of the Eight Deadly Sins."

~Meliodas's POV~

I don't know, maybe you're right. But you could most likely be wrong too." I say. "Then we should find out. First I'll release your bonds." I resist the urge to laugh, instead saying, "I appreciate that, but I got it." Diane and I break our bonds easily. "Could've escaped whenever we felt like it." I say while brushing myself off. "Just know that if I felt like it, I could annihilate you instantly." Gilthunder says, either because he believes he's more powerful than us, or because he needs to give himself confidence. "Mmmm, I Kinda doubt that." I say, speaking the truth.

"I shall use my sword to kill you." I smile at his words. "Then, right back at ya big guy." I reply, before turning to Diane and (Y/n) saying "Don't interfere, all right guys?"

"Aw but you get all the fun!" Diane says but backs out anyways. "Don't want to risk my defeating you all at once?" Gilthunder asks while taking a large step forward. I do the same. "Can't you tell when your elder is trying to be nice?" I ask him, reminding him of my age and experience.

Skip to the end of they battle

"Any last words?" He asks me. "Would you know anything on where the other sins may be?" I said In a weak tone. "Hmm very well. The sin of Greed is locked away in baste prison and the information I received about the Sloth sin is that his dead and in the necropolis." He finished and I stood up as if I'm perfectly fine.

"Thanks for the information little Gil!" I said turning to see him. "But how you.." he look shocked. But then came at me with his sword I blocked him and held his wrists. "Well it was seeing you again!! Diane now!" I said as Diane picks Gilthunder up and throws him.

"Well done Captain, and Diane your brace is a bit.. broken." (Y/n) said. "Aw mannnn, I really liked theses!" Diane said whining. And Hawks and Eli where coming back.

"You think it's nice roasting me like that!! I swear next time I see you I'll kill you!!!" Hawks started yelling in the direction Gilthunder was thrown. "Well that a site to see" (Y/n) said looking at Hawks.

AUTHOR: I hoped you guys enjoyed the first chapter!!!! I'll see you next time!!