All thoughts forgotten, Sam reached down and took his cock in hand, enjoying the ragged breath that sawed out of him as she gently squeezed the tip, precum coating her fingers. Using the lubrication, she began to stroke his hot, hard length, her fingers barely able to completely circle his girth.

"Fuck, baby that feels good." He groaned, burying his face in her neck, hips flexing into her touch. He added a second finger inside her and began thrusting in time to her hand movements on his cock.

Their ragged breathing filled the room as they stroked each other, his expert touch rapidly driving Sam close to cumming.

"Ryan, I'm close…" she whispered brokenly, eyes fluttering shut as she strove to keep up stroking him despite her body shaking so hard it was difficult to keep up. She could tell he was close too with how his cock twitches and swelled within her grasp.

"Yeah...me too, baby." He groaned and took her nipple back into his mouth, sucking hard. That tipped her over the edge and she cried out as tingles of electricity raced all over her body. At the same time, liquid heat flooded her palm and stomach as he came in her hand.

"I'm going to take a shower." Sam extricated herself from his arms, rolled out of bed, heading for the bathroom. She could feel his eyes on her naked body and couldn't resist swaying her hips a tad bit more to tease him.

She was rewarded with an appreciative whistle and seconds later, Ryan leaped out of bed,and lunged towards her, intent clear in his gaze. She shrieked in delight, barely evading his attempt to wrap an arm around her waist and sprinted into the bathroom, slamming the door shut.

"Aww, Princess," his voice came from the other end. "Don't you want company? I can make it worth your while."

"No thanks," she called out, "You'll make me late if I let you in and I need to get back home first before going to work."

"Fine." He sighed. "What do you want for breakfast? I can make some scrambled eggs and toast or do you prefer pancakes?"

"Pancakes sound yummy."

"Coming up. Enjoy your shower...and Sam?"

"Yeah?"

"Try not to think of the last time we were in there together, kay?"

A blush stole over her cheeks as of course his words triggered the memory of her with her legs locked around his hips, but mashed against the warm tile, his strong hands holding her as he drove deep inside her, the wet slaos of their bodies mingling with the sound of gushing water. And that was after he'd demonstrated the effects of various speeds of the shower head on her pussy.

"You sneaky devil." She muttered, as he let out an evil laugh and walked away, leaving her in a freshly aroused state. "Cheeky bugger."

                                         *****

Freshly showered and dressed in yesterday's clothes sans panties, Sam followed the smell of pancakes into the kitchen, stomach rumbling in appreciation.

Ryan was at the stove, coffee mug in one hand as he flipped pancakes expertly with the other. He must have used the other bathroom while she showered, hair still slightly damp and curling around his face and neck. A white robe hung loose, revealing a bare chest and black silk boxers underneath.