Mediator

General POV
"If I am the mediator, we've hit rock bottom," JJ say while pushing Pope off of Kiara. "Bow," JJ directs towards Pope, "NOW!"
JJ soon pulls up to Pope's house, while Kiara sits at the back of the HMS Pouge, quietly sobbing.
"Pope," Kiara says through tears, "I hope your interview goes well!"
"Like you give a shit," Pope says, then quickly hops off the boat and leaves.
Kiara bursts into tears, and JJ comes to the back of the boat.
JJ's POV
I really want to punch Pope right now. She just wished him luck and he decides to be a dick. He needs to fuck off before I fuck him up. I heard Kiara sobbing from behind me. I quickly ran to her and pulled her into a hug. "JJ, what did I do wrong?" She cried.
"Kie, you did nothing wrong, he is just a little stressed about his interview," I calmly spoke, resting my chin on her head and rubbing her back.
"JJ," she looked up at me, "I love going on these 'pouge missions' but this is my last one. I cause a lot of drama and I don't want to do that anymore. So after tomorrow, I am no longer a pouge."
I felt heartbroken. How could she leave. My instincts kicked in, and so did the butterflies. "But Kie, you can't leave me-I- uh I mean us," I almost blew my cover. I have loved Kie for years, and used hookups as a distraction.
"What do you mean I can't leave you?"
Shit she heard, "Kiara," I stood up, " I am done pretending we aren't real. I am done with the harmless flirting. I like you like really, and if you can't see that you must be blind."
"JJ, I don't understand," she started.
"What about now?" As soon as I finished my sentence, I pulled her into a kiss. My hands rest on her waist, as she kissed back. Her hands meet at my neck and I pull away before our lips part. "Shit, sorry I don't know why I did that, I am sorry, FUCK!" I sat down on the seat, with my head in my hands.
"Hey, it is okay, I am okay with it. I am more than okay with it."
I look up and see her, smiling, "Well it's whatever, I'll just drop you off home, and then I'll go and get you in the morning." I started getting up, but I was pushed down.
"JJ you really want to end the night like that?" She asked a she sat on my lap, straddling my waist. "Cause I have a different idea," she whispered into my ear seductively.
I just nodded no, unable to speak. She began kissing down from my ear to my neck. I was in shock, that she was taking lead, but I am not a bottom, so I pushed her back from her shoulders. "Wow, you don't think that I am a bottom right?" She giggled as I asked. "Because that would make this seem out of place," I said as I flipped us over and pinned her down as I kissed her passionately. The kisses after that seemed less like the first kiss, which was soft and warm, and more rough and needy. I pulled away and smiled into her lips. "Hey," she whispered.
"Hi," I replied.
We leaned back into the kiss, her hands found my hair and gave light tugs to it. My hands strangles her waist. Soon they moved up to her neck, and gave it tight squeezes. I began kissing down her neck, I didn't want anyone to know about what was happening, so I didn't give any hickeys, at least there. When I got to the top of her crimson, crocheted top, I looked at her for approval to remove it. She nodded. I pulled it off of her and I was in awe. I have seen her in bikinis, but never a bra. I know it is the same, but it felt different. I kissed down her chest, leaving small hickeys between and under her boobs. She let out a soft moan and I giggled. I moved down to the top of her shorts, and looked up at her. This time she said no, and I was okay with that, but I guess I looked slightly dissatisfied, when she began, " Not, yet." Her voice was breathy and tired but she anxiously wanted more.She flipped me over and looked at me asking if she could remove my shirt. I let her. The rest of the night was a blur, of the beauty of Kiara, the night sky, and sleeping on the HMS Pouge.
*the next morning*
We woke up to the chickens, clucking in their home. John B's dock was quiet in the morning, it was amazing. I couldn't help but stare at the beauty of the woman in front of me. "Good morning mamas."
"Morning idiot," I could tell she was a 'bruh' girl which makes life slightly easier.
"So about yesterday," she started, "it was really fun. So I was wondering, do you want to be my boyfriend?"
I was so fucking happy, I thought I would have to ask her but she asked me!
"JJ? Hello?"
I forgot to answer but soon said, "Fuck yeah!"
We kissed and then headed into the house, seeing John B making breakfast. "JJ," she stopped me, " promise me I am not another girl you will fuck and chuck, or whatever sick thing you guys do."
"Kiara, I would never let anyone hurt you, let alone do it myself, so I promise."
We continued walking hand in hand, into the kitchen.
"Why are you two all holding hands and shit," John B asked.
"We are dating," we said in unison.
Sarah seemingly came from thin air, and said, "See John B I told you they were endgame."
Everyone bursted into laughter.