chapter 9 - a date?

Philip looked at Martial, "it's not a date, just two friends going to get coffee." Martial didn't believe him. Phil rushed out the door, Kazakhstan in tow, "we're going now byeeee." Phil exclaimed to the open door.
The cafe sat in the middle of two buildings, inside it smelled like an abundance of pastries and it looked peaceful, the light brown wood flooring and walls as wells as white here and there made it feel homey and spacious. They went up to the counter and ordered some coffee, Kaz ordered an iced caramel latte and Phil ordered a vanilla latte with extra whip cream. "so it's a date." Phil's face reddened at the thought, "it's not a date, just two guys getting coffee."
Kaz nodded, "so, a date. anyways what do you wanna do after this?" Phil dug his face into his brown and red scarf and he didn't answer until their drinks came out.They sat at a corner table, Phil and Kaz were across from eachother. "Wanna play video games at my place?" He asked, licking the whipped cream off of his drink. Kaz looked away and took a sip of his latte before nodding 'yes'. The trees gently blew in the wind and Phil shivered and he sat in fetal position to conserve warmth, Kaz stood up and sat next to him in the booth seat and he held him close to warm him up more.
  Phil smiled and they both finished their drinks, America and China were sitting in a booth at the opposite side of the cafe. Philippines and Kazakhstan got up and waved to China and America before heading back to Phil's house to play video games.