chapter 5- Buried in his back ♡

The next morning at around 6:47am, Philippines woke up and found himself in bed with arms wrapped around him, the person behind him groaned and buried their face more into his back. 'Ok, analyze the situation, you're at Soviet's house, in Kazakhstan's room... It could be-' The arms relaxed a bit and Philip smiled and fell asleep in Kazakhstan's arms.
-Earlier that night, Kazakhstan had gone downstairs after Phil had gone to sleep and he had watched a few movies, he tried to sleep on the couch but his discomfort was immeasurable. He went back upstairs and inevitably decided to sleep on his bed next to Phil, he got in bed and faced his door while the smaller country was facing the wall, He played on his phone and when he got tired he turned around facing Phil, who had turned around to face the door at this point. Kazakhstan smiled and fell asleep.-
  Kazakhstan woke up and saw what he was doing, he got up and out of bed. He put on a black and white striped shirt and some overalls.
   He looked over at the sleeping mass on his bed and gently shook his shoulder, "Hey..." Phil hmm'd as response while turning slightly around. "I'm awake..." He murmured, starting to get up. "What time is it?" "7:23am." "It's still dark outside..." "You can wear some of my clothes, get dressed." "Why?" "I wanna show you something."
   Kaz took off downstairs and Phil went through the closet for some clothes after rolling off the bed. He found a black and white striped shirt like the one Kazakhstan was wearing at the time and a black sleeveless hoodie with a white frowny face in the middle along with some ripped jeans. He looked in the mirror on Kazakhstan's desk and then headed downstairs.
  "What'd you wanna show me?" He asked. "Follow me, after you put on some shoes." Kazakhstan giggled and sat on the couch watching Phil get his shoes. "Ok, follow me."