"Hey!"

"And this ball of sunshine is Petir! He controls lightning!"

Petir, annoyed, pushed Angin away from him, who laughed and embraced the yellow capped boy.

"Come on, Petir, don't be so moody~!"

"Shut up!"

Tanah sweatdropped at their behaviours.

Api and Air approached them, followed by two more clones, one with green and one with white color schemes.

"I'm Api! And this is Air! I manipulate fire, and Air manipulates water!" Api grinned as Wind whined at his professional choice of words. Air yawned and laid his head on Api's shoulder(yes we ship them shush).

"I'm sleepy..."

"Hi!" The green capped clone smiled, his big doe eyes shining brightly, making the girls awe at his cuteness.

"I'm Daun! I control the nature element! Nice to meet you!" He said, giggling adorably.

"Oh my gosh, you cutie patootie!" Mina squealed, pinching Daun's cheek who whined in protest.

"And last but not least, I'm Cahaya. I control the light element," The white capped clone said, smiling haughtily. He waved his hand dismissively. "I know, I'm hot, but don't come at me ladies!"

His clones(or twins at this point) and the students sweatdropped at his behavior as he posed dramatically.

"Anyways, who wants to spar with me?" Api asked excitedly.

Footsteps were heard as the crowd parted to make way for Shoto Todoroki, one of the class' bestest students.

"I'd like to fight with you." He said in a monotone voice.

This shocked Midoriya, who was chatting nearby with Tenya Iida, discussing about which clone he should fight with. Knowing the heterochromic eyed boy's past, he thought Todoroki would steer clear of the fire elemental's way.

Guess not.

"Nice! Let's get to it then!" Api fist pumped the air, before running towards and empty spot, pulling a shocked Todoroki by his wrist behind him.

"Tanah, if you'd like, can you please spar with me?" Ojiro asked the earth manipulator.

"Sure." He smiled sweetly.

"Daun~ come spar with us!" Uraraka waved towards the nature controller.

"Can I go, Cahaya?" He asked excitedly, shaking the said boy.

"Sure, Daun. Go ahead." Cahaya smiled.

Daun cheered in joy and went over to the girls.

"Petir~ no one wants to spar with us~" Angin pouted, seeing as most students decided to spar with each other instead, doubting the elements' ability.

"Tch, who wants to spar with them anyway?" The said boy clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Please, you're just scared you'll lose!" Cahaya teased the lightning elemental who turned to him with a tic mark on his forehead.

"What did you say, you lamp-headed freak..?"

"I think you heard me clearly, unless all that thunder ruined your ears, Pikachu!"

The two glared at each other. Wind pulled Air onto his hoverboard.

"Here we go again." Air groaned. Wind nodded.

"I say~ It's been a long time since we've sparred, and last time..." Cahaya smirked. "I beat your sorry butt."

Petir growled. "Oh you'll be the one sorry when I finish with you."

The other students who sensed the change in the aura turned to the duo who was still glaring at each other.

"Are they always like this..?" Tokoyami whispered to Fang.

"Yup."

Petir summoned his swords, which crackled with yellow lightning, slightly surprising the students. Cahaya's fingertips glowed brightly as he pointed them like a gun at Petir.

"Too bad Tanah isn't here to stop me from pulverizing you."

Thunder and light clashed against each other as the other elements who were fighting sweatdropped in battle.

'This isn't gonna end well, isn't it?'

()()()

omg guys we reached a hundred reads :0

thanks so much, never knew someone would read trash like this lols
ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

-chrys