"WhY THE HELL DO YOU GUYS LOVE SMACKING ME-"

Boboiboy smacked his mouth shut. "Because it's fun."

"Uh, who's Retak'ka?" Hanta Sero asked.

Gopal smiled. "No one important."

"We should get going. We don't want Aizawa-sensei getting mad at us." Fumikage Tokoyami decided to say, the others agreeing.

"Let's go then!" Boboiboy cheered happily, dragging an angery Fang who was making angry porcupine sounds, which were muffled by Boboiboy's hand which was still on his mouth.

'Kacchan vibes, man...' Midoriya shivered, his mind wandering off to the thought of his best friend(rival).

()()()

When everyone had gathered in the training fields, Aizawa explained the type of training they would be having today.

"You problematic children are going to fight, two on two. The heroes can walk around, give the others tips and spar if they want to." Aizawa tiredly explained.

After he finished, each student went to find their partner. But most of them walked over to the five new students/babysitters, excited to see their quirks in action.

Yaya turned to Ying. "Wanna spar?"

Ying shrugged. "Sure. I still want a rematch from last time."

Yaya's eyes glinted dangerously as a smirk appeared on her face. "Oh, it's on."

The two girls glared at each other, a competitive aura blossoming around them, frightening the students slightly. Boboiboy, Fang and Gopal merely sighed.

"They're gonna kill each other one day." Gopal commented.

"Nice. That gayuin lover will finally stop bothering me." Fang smirked.

Boboiboy shook his head. He realized the crowd of students around them. Tapping his friends on the shoulder, he motioned to them.

"We have sparring partners."

Fang shrugged as Gopal smiled in delight.

"Fang, would you like to spar with me, seeing as our quirks are slightly similar?" Tokoyami asked the shadow manipulator, who grinned.

"Sure, but don't sulk when I manage to win."

Tokoyami scoffed. "I doubt that."

Boboiboy smacked Fang. "Stop being so egoistical."

"I will if you'd sTOP SMACKING ME-"

Gopal smacked him. "Never."

Fang sighed. "Let's just go, birb guy."

Tokoyami and Fang left to their spot.

Gopal soon found his sparring partner. Boboiboy however, had yet to choose his. He seemed to be deep in thought.

"Boboiboy! Who are you going to spar with?" Uraraka asked, a smile on her face. "If you don't mind, I'd like to spar with you!"